K-3 & Ungraded
Piscataway, NJ

Posted October 19, 2011
My child has gone to Eisenhower K-3rd grades. I have been extremely happy with his educational experience. And more so he has been over joyed with his relationships with his teachers. Over all it is staffed with very caring educators who are willing to go above and beyond for the children

Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School 2

Posted December 11, 2009
I give 2 starts to the school as the teaching quality has gone down in last 1 year and teachers and even the secretaries just try to be unnecessarily authoritative not only with kids but sometimes with parents too

Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School 4

Posted December 03, 2009
My daughter goes there she loves it. Teachers are good

Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School 0

Posted May 12, 2009
I rate this school 3 out of five stars. principal leadership has really gone down since principal Dr. Pryor left. She was GREAT with the kids. THis current principal Mrs. Wright is not really hands on with the kids or parents.

Posted May 10, 2009
I have a son in kindergarten and he went from a very shy child to outgoing! He loves to go to school and loves his teacher to pieces! She is very involved, enthusiatic and genuinely cares for the students and there academics. The Principal and rest of the staff are all wonderful, they know all the childrens names and it's like a family @ Eisenhower. My son has really excelled in reading and is super at mathamatics. We are pleased and feel our son is in a very safe and happy environment.

Posted May 06, 2009
I am very impressed with every aspect of my daughter's experience at Eisenhower. She is in kindergarten and is thrilled to go to school every day. The curriculum is excellent and she is reading, writing and doing math enthusiastically. The principal is very involved and she and the teachers, counselor and nurse know all the students by name. My daughter's teacher makes the subject matters discussed very relevant and my daughter is thrilled when she can relate those matters to her everyday experiences. The aftercare experience has also been excellent for my daughter.

Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School 3

Posted November 15, 2007

Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School 3

Posted September 22, 2006

Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School 4

Posted March 15, 2006
I am wlaking distance from the school and the teacher are very friendly and take intest in your kids progress. The have some activivies.

Posted October 26, 2005
- a former student

Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School
360 Stelton Road, Piscataway, NJ  08854
Last modified Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School is a Public school
Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top