PK-3 & Ungraded
Piscataway, NJ

Posted November 26, 2014
Yesterday, I had first PTO with teacher and I am impressed with programs they run at school. My daughter has picked up a lot but more importantly she loves school and teacher. Good job Grandview..

Grandview Elementary School 4

Posted June 22, 2014
It's really good school and my son's teacher is really wonderful and helpful.He also loves going to the school and loves his teacher.

Posted April 18, 2014
My daughter was new to this school and so far, she likes the school,teachers,staff,and the principal.They teach very well.I am so happy my daughter is getting a good education.

Posted June 01, 2011
My son is in the 3rd grade and he has an excellent teacher. She is very dedicated and put in extra effort to prepare the children for NJ ASK. The school encourages kids to perform better, I also liked the NJ ASK workshop for parents.

Posted January 20, 2011
My son is going to this school for last 2 years and I think this school is doing great. I am not sure how this school is rated 5 out of 10 in this web site. I feel this should be rated atleast 8+. I got no complaints on this school except few minor items. I would like to have the teachers show little more attention on kids about what they are talking in the class room and caffeteria. I feel they seem to pick bad words from other kids.

Posted September 06, 2010
The principal, Mr. Baskerville, is really doing a great job. The building is looking better and student test scores are increasing.

Posted May 11, 2010
My daughter is in the 1st grade and I am very happy with her teacher and the staff there.

Posted April 16, 2010
My Daughter is in 1st Grade at Grandview, and I help out in the class when I can. I want to say that I am nothing more than pleased with the education my child is receiving at this school since Kindergarten. Her teacher, Miss Quadrino is attentive, bright, and wants nothing more than to see her kids in the class do there very best!!! I am proud to say that my Daughter goes to Grandview. The score I give Grandview is a 10!!

Grandview Elementary School 0

Posted April 14, 2010
My granddaughter attends and they do many extra curricular activities for the kids.

Grandview Elementary School 1