Bad
Good

Great school and teachers are doing a good job. My daughter loves going to school and had great social and communication skills developed so far.

This is a great school. My daughter has been going since 4 years (K,1,2,3) and Son for 2 Yrs (K, 1). Principle is amazing and teacher to students ratio is at state minimum. I would recommend anyone to this school.

This is a great school. The Principal, the Teacher's are all very highly motivated and focused. The work very hard to bring out the best in your kid.

Yesterday, I had first PTO with teacher and I am impressed with programs they run at school. My daughter has picked up a lot but more importantly she loves school and teacher. Good job Grandview..

It's really good school and my son's teacher is really wonderful and helpful.He also loves going to the school and loves his teacher.

My daughter was new to this school and so far, she likes the school,teachers,staff,and the principal.They teach very well.I am so happy my daughter is getting a good education.

My son is in the 3rd grade and he has an excellent teacher. She is very dedicated and put in extra effort to prepare the children for NJ ASK. The school encourages kids to perform better, I also liked the NJ ASK workshop for parents.

My son is going to this school for last 2 years and I think this school is doing great. I am not sure how this school is rated 5 out of 10 in this web site. I feel this should be rated atleast 8+. I got no complaints on this school except few minor items. I would like to have the teachers show little more attention on kids about what they are talking in the class room and caffeteria. I feel they seem to pick bad words from other kids.

The principal, Mr. Baskerville, is really doing a great job. The building is looking better and student test scores are increasing.

My daughter is in the 1st grade and I am very happy with her teacher and the staff there.

Last modified Grandview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3