K-3 & Ungraded
Piscataway, NJ

Posted October 28, 2014
We had good experience with Randolphville, the teachers are caring and involved. The teachers have always responded promptly to our concerns and emails.

Posted April 03, 2014
Piscataway's Randolphville elementary school is so great. Biggest contributor to this is it's principle Mr. Stio. Both my kids went to that school. My daughter who is in high school was at Randolph before Mr. Stio and my son who is at Conackamack now, went during Mr. Stio's time. I see the difference. He has made the difference in getting kids to see school as a fun, cool place to be learning at. Due to the same reason, parent interactions are more. He should be given a Best Principle in USA award. It was great to see kids starting their education/school life with the right attitude and eagerness. I wouldn't think twice in recommending this school to anybody.

Posted April 02, 2014
great school to s.tart with. All my three kids started school here and they loved it. Great teachers, quality leadership from principal very importantly good ,friendly environment for kids as well as parents

Posted October 24, 2013
It has a a dedicated Principal and staff who love their students!!My kid loves to go to school. She tells me "I hope I wont fall sick, I dont want to miss all the fun in school"

Randolphville Elementary School 4

Posted October 24, 2013
Great School. Good leadership. My kid looks forward to go to School. Very well managed by Mr Stio and his team

Randolphville Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
The Principle and the teachers are very good. They pay attention to each child in the class

Posted August 01, 2013
Safe neighborhood. Well maintained building. Outside improvements: Brand new playground, new signage and landscaping. Interior improvements: newer computers, paint, stage curtains, new supplies. Most Teachers have 10+ years experience. Teachers participate in the PTO, assemblies, and other events. Principal and other staff are highly visible. Active Parent Teacher Organization. Student population is high-achieving and diverse.

Posted June 07, 2013
The dedicated principal and teachers make this school exceptionally wonderful. A great curriculum and a very cheerful atmosphere in the school.

Posted November 02, 2010
Great School all praise goes to MR.STIO and his excellent staff,my kid went to the school...great school for any kid to start schooling...Mr.Stio's effort to remember each kid by name should be greatly appreciated..You are really great Mr.Stio ..I appreciate each and every teacher effort to be strict in class and a friend to each kid.

Randolphville Elementary School 0

Posted May 28, 2009
This is an excellent school to start out the kids education. The principal deserves a pat on his back for really trying to turn the school around. The teachers are a diverse bunch and need more good teachers so your student's performance varies from year to year depending on the teacher you get. if they could equalize the performance of each class, the number of the school will definitely go up.

Randolphville Elementary School