Our Lady of Fatima School 2

Posted October 31, 2010
Not happy with this school so glad I sent my child for a more challenging curriculum.

Posted April 22, 2010
It is small and everybody there knows and cares about each other. They make everyone feel special.

Posted April 02, 2010
After hiring a new principal (the third principal in 3 years), I hope the school is finally back on track. They are spending a lot of money on advertising and open houses to encourage families to return.

Our Lady of Fatima School 1

Posted September 27, 2007
Very poor program. I remove and now they are chalenging themselves in Public school

Posted August 08, 2007
My son is going into his 2nd year @ OLF. I am satisfied with the school. The academic curriculum is great, the teachers care, and the students learn in a safe, diverse, and caring environment. The extra-curricular activities are limited, but recreation dept in our city is fairly robust, so he does not suffer. My son loves the school and I'd love to keep him there until he finishes 8th grade. Tuition is very reasonable. Last year he learned cursive, about the environment. I am excited about what he'll learn in 3rd grade.

Our Lady of Fatima School 4

Posted March 14, 2006
Academically it's a great school if your child does not need special services. Extracurricular activities are few. Parent involvement is what you want it to be.

Our Lady of Fatima School 4

Posted August 13, 2005
My son attended First Grade. He loved the school and the teachers. He did extermely well in the Terra Nova test. For academic and social development this was an extremely good school.

Our Lady of Fatima School
499 New Market Rd, Piscataway, NJ  08854
Last modified Our Lady of Fatima School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady of Fatima School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top