Bad
Good

Not happy with this school so glad I sent my child for a more challenging curriculum.

It is small and everybody there knows and cares about each other. They make everyone feel special.

After hiring a new principal (the third principal in 3 years), I hope the school is finally back on track. They are spending a lot of money on advertising and open houses to encourage families to return.

Very poor program. I remove and now they are chalenging themselves in Public school

My son is going into his 2nd year @ OLF. I am satisfied with the school. The academic curriculum is great, the teachers care, and the students learn in a safe, diverse, and caring environment. The extra-curricular activities are limited, but recreation dept in our city is fairly robust, so he does not suffer. My son loves the school and I'd love to keep him there until he finishes 8th grade. Tuition is very reasonable. Last year he learned cursive, about the environment. I am excited about what he'll learn in 3rd grade.

Last modified Our Lady of Fatima School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8