Ungraded
Piscataway, NJ

Posted May 16, 2014
BBLC is an awesome school. They have done so much with my son. I don't believe he would have gotten this far in a year if he was still on the public school system! The teachers and staff are awesome too!

Posted January 25, 2008

Bright Beginnings Lrn Cnt 0

Posted January 13, 2008
How do I put into words the difference this school has made regarding my son, regarding my family, my extended family, our hopes, his chance for a decent life? There are no games where you are constantly told all possible is being done but somehow there are no results. Where the people across the table are more worried about state funding than your child(ren) and every evening is a possible stress filled battleground at home. They're very kind, considerate people who do actually give a ^%$* which more than I can say for his first school. My God it was close to neglect considering the stakes of a child's life and now BB has brought my kid out of his shell and you would be hard pressed to get this kind of treatment somewhere else. I'm on the soap box... go call them, sleep at night without the doctor's assistance!

Posted January 13, 2008
Best thing ever happened to us ! Wish there was this sort of staff everywhere because they have the formula to bring the best out of your children.

Posted October 31, 2007