Bad
Good

This school lacks principle leadership including controlling discipline which is controlled by the school nurse.

Two of my children have gone through this school and I was disappointed with how the school is run. Yes everyone appears to be nice and friendly but that does not mean that is how you run a school properly. There are no rules clearly written out for the children and their consequences. Not enough smart boards or technology. The school is cute I will give it that but for learning and run properly I will have to say that the school has failed the children and even the parents.

I've painted murals in this school for over 10 years now, working closely with the principle to create a great atmosphere for the students. The principle in my opinion is excellent and really cares about the children and their overall experience in Kindle. I wish I lived there so my child could have went to Kindle. I feel it is a kind caring environment and the children love the educational murals that I painted which never would have happened if the principle wasn't envolved fully.

My Grand daughter attens this school and loves it! The school has programs , like the panther club my grand daughter loves going to school! The school implements ways to reach every child.

Last modified Elwood Kindle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.