9-12 & Ungraded
Plainfield, NJ

Plainfield High School 3

Posted January 13, 2013
this school is changing , still needs to be more competitive although, people should take it perspective current events and positive ones as well.

Posted May 03, 2011
the school is terrible, i am currently attending this school and some of my classes don't even have teachers (english)

Plainfield High School 5

Posted April 26, 2010

Posted March 05, 2010
This school is by far the worst I've experienced in my effort to observe classrooms. I personally would never send my children there it is not at all a safe environment as well as the teaching is below average for students that need to succeed. I've seen myself that the children have outdated books that date as far back as the 1970's which is absolutely ridiculous how are children supposed to get a quality education if they are using books from the 70's? They are not allowed to take the books home with them which affect their classroom performance. I would compare the classroom setting to a mild circus there are students talking, running around the classroom, play fighting, doing each other s hair all while the teacher is trying to teach the classroom. I myself find it impossible to learn in that atmosphere!

Posted December 07, 2009

Posted May 24, 2008
I'm currently a Sophomore and I attend Plainfield High School. The Staff and the Administrators are striving to make a difference. This school has progressed tremendously, it's better than it was 4 years ago. My cousin who graduated Honors in '02 tells me he notices the difference.

Posted July 20, 2007
I went to plainfield high school and graduated with honors. I have to say its not a bad school. Is just that the only thing that comes on the news is when something bad happens but, when we excel no one takes notice.

Posted April 24, 2007
- a staff
This is the worse school, the leadership is horrible.

Plainfield High School 2

Posted April 05, 2007
This school is one of the worst schools that I've seen in a very long time. The leadership...not the teachers, but the leadership is not there. The children run that school.

Plainfield High School 4

Posted October 14, 2005
- a former student

Plainfield High School
950 Park Avenue, Plainfield, NJ  07060
Last modified Plainfield High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Plainfield High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top