6-8 & Ungraded
Plainfield, NJ

Posted July 01, 2009
I ahve graduated this year and im so glad im out of that school that school is about making friends fighting and other things education is the last thing on the students mind belive me do not send your child to this school

Posted May 13, 2009
This school isnt all tha great. My teachers are persanally the best but otther wise in would not reccomend this school to any student

Posted November 15, 2008
I think this school could use a lot more structure and they need to be consistent. This is my son's third year at this school and he has also had 3 principles. Some of the teachers there really care about the kids but they are few and far between. I think that the staff needs to act more like adults and less like friends of the students.

Posted February 15, 2008
i love maxson middle school specilly the teachers because they are so kind!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maxson Middle School 2

Posted December 19, 2006
School really needs a lot of guidance as well as the staff.

Maxson Middle School 5

Posted August 02, 2006
I have a child that attends this school and this school has really made her have so much more friends then what she hade at hubbard school. Maxson Middle school is such a remarkable school for any 6-8 grader.

Maxson Middle School 3

Posted December 30, 2004
My 3 years at Maxson School was one of the best 3 years I had so far. I felt that my teachers were very helpful and supportive. They helped increase our test scores that increased the schools average in state exams. The principal did her job and made Maxson a better place. I enjoyed the class trips and extracurricular activities that were for the students. Overall Maxson helped me to become the intelligent young lady that i am today.

Maxson Middle School 1

Posted October 12, 2004
I think, some of Maxson schools teachers display lack of intrest in their students. I have experienced multiple dissappointments with this school. It's unfortunate, I have to attempt to make the best of a bad situation, since I can not afford to send my child to private school. Some of Maxson teachers are in the wrong field, it appears, the gamble on children failing more than excelling.

Maxson Middle School 5

Posted June 11, 2004
I am a 8th grade student at Maxson and there is not 11.5 students per teacher and classrooms are over filled and teachers have to even share classrooms.

920 E Seventh St, Plainfield, NJ  07062
Last modified Maxson Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maxson Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top