K-6 & Ungraded
Plainfield, NJ

Posted June 08, 2009
Barlow is the best my child goes there and loves it. Exellant teachers and programs

Posted August 28, 2008

Posted April 26, 2004
Barlow is an excellent school. My son is already a student here and my oldest daughter will be starting kindergarten this year (sept '04). I am very involved with the PTO which supports Barlow's students and staff 110%. Our parents fight for the rights of our children and their education as well as the staff doing their job to make sure our children are getting an excellent education. Hopefully, when it comes down to the budget, all the schools will get their fair share to give our children what they deserve. I plan to continue being involved with the PTO even when my youngest daughter attends barlow in the next year and a half. Barlow is the best elementary school in the Plainfield School District followed closely by Emerson.

Dewitt D. Barlow Elementary School
E Front St & Farragut Rd, Plainfield, NJ  07060
Last modified Dewitt D. Barlow Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dewitt D. Barlow Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top