Bad
Good

I am 67 now, I attended Cook School for kindergarten, first, second and third grades. Wonderful memories, I still remember my teachers names and the school song. I was transferred to a new school, Woodland, after it was built. Things were never the same, nor as great as Cook school was.

I love this school. My son enjoys going there. Ms. Conlin (Kindergarten teacher ) is absolutley fantastic. My son loves her. I have only attended a few of the events. This Friday I went to the spring concert and the children were amazing. Great music teacher as well. Everyone is very pleasant. I LOVE THE NEW PRINCIPAL, Mrs. Cooper. She's very friendly and approachable.

This school is wonderful, my kids has been students for years. Starting from elementary and up. The teachers are kind and has allot of patience. My kids enjoy their school and their friends and have no problems doing their homework, because the teachers do such a wonderful job explaining their work assignments.

Although the classwork is challenging, there are no after school assistance or activities for students. Some teachers communicate with parents but overall, teachers do not respond to parents' concerns and there is no rapport between parents and teachers.

Last modified Frederic W. Cook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.