K-6 & Ungraded
Plainfield, NJ

Posted January 30, 2015
I'm in Emerson elementry an I proud of that! I'm in 5th grade I think my school is well orginez and should deserve a good rating! It starts from kindergarten to 5th grade !!!!!!

Posted April 30, 2014
Emerson is a great place to be! Mr. Asante (principal), Mr. Cone (Vice Principal) and his staff and hard working teachers are very dedicated. The PTO have a lot of activities and family fun! We love movie night! There are also a lot of extra curricular activates after school. I am surprise that the grade rating is a 3. We can all work hard in changing that!

Posted November 26, 2010
very good school to go to very fun and close to me were i live

Emerson Elementary School
305 Emerson Ave, Plainfield, NJ  07062
Last modified Emerson Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Emerson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top