Jefferson Elementary School 3

Posted September 26, 2013
I have two kids and they are new to Jefferson so far my kids are so happy, the teachers are very helpful. But I you want your kid to succeed we need to be there for them .

Jefferson Elementary School 1

Posted April 23, 2010

Jefferson Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2007
My oldest child just completed Grade K in Jefferson Swing School. There are good things about the school just like negative ones. The important thing with any school is parent involvement with the school. Parents involvement and support of the teachers will only help your child excel. The test scores were not where they should have been, but when I look at the joy on other students faces, running to school happily, tells me something is being done correctly in the school.

Jefferson Elementary School
1700 W. Front St, Plainfield, NJ  07063
Last modified Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top