PK-6 & Ungraded

Washington Elementary School 1

Posted February 29, 2008

Washington Elementary School 2

Posted March 29, 2007
My children have attended and currently attend the preschool prgram here and I have to say I have mixed feelings. When my oldest son attended I had a favorable view on the school until I had to deal with the front office for what I will call cleanliness issues. The people in positions of power are lax to say the least. I am currently looking at pulling my kids from this school in order to find another more challenging school. Sometimes just because it's free it doesn't make it better.

Washington Elementary School
427 Darrow Ave, Plainfield, NJ  07060
Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top