Messiah Lutheran School 5

Posted May 06, 2005
My oldest son attended K-2 and my youngest Nursery and Pre-School at Messiah. The staff is competent and caring. The Principal, Ms. Franklin, goes above and beyond her duty to ensure that her students are progressing. This is especially true for those who may arrive at the school unprepared coming from other institutions where larger class sizes or lack of concern for their individual needs didn't bring out their best. I am confident my children will leave Messiah ready for any institution they move to, public or private. They will be armed with good character, strong self esteem and a wealth of knowledge.

Messiah Lutheran School 5

Posted February 23, 2004
My son has been attending Messiah Lutheran School for the past year. He has made much progress and is doing extremely well. We are very happy with the combination of solid education and good moral training. We entered him in the Nursery program in order to acclimate him before Pre-K and Kindergarten. Our son's teacher, 'Ms. Elsie' is first rate. The school goes through 2nd grade, which is important to us. We would like it to extend further, if possible. The principle, Ms. Franklin is energetic and caring and is in the process of obtaining certification for all teachers whether required or not. The teachers are caring and highly skilled, and this will be a formality. When that is complete, I would rate teachers a 5 as well.

Messiah Lutheran School
630 E Front Street, Plainfield, NJ  07060
Last modified Messiah Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Messiah Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top