Plainfield, NJ
After care: No

Posted October 14, 2014
We love Koinonia. I have two children currently enrolled in kindergarten and 3rd grade. The class sizes are small and the teachers truly care about the students. The Catholic part of their education is real and not watered down. This school also does not use common core. We have no complaints about KA! Highly highly recommended for anyone looking for an affordable authentic Catholic education.

Posted May 29, 2014
Incredible school with caring and involved faculty and parents. Focuses on the christian faith and teaches students much more than just academics.

Posted April 08, 2014
Koinonia Academy is a unique school that provides for both the academic and spiritual life of the children. My children florished in the nurturing environment. This is our first year, and i can see the difference that this school has made in our lives.

Posted October 24, 2013
Koinonia Academy is an excellent school with caring teachers and a great sports program that our son really enjoys. It is a wonderful place!

Posted September 24, 2013
This is a great achool where character matters as much as academics. The teachers and staff are committed to challenging the students to be the best while maintaining a peaceful and happy environment. My kids thrive here!

Koinonia Academy 4

Posted June 09, 2011
Want your children to experience a true Catholic education (K-12)? KA is your answer. My kids have grown spiritually.

Posted June 23, 2010
I loved my time at Koinonia Academy. The teachers were great and I got all the preparation needed for college and my career.

Posted May 19, 2009
A strong Christian School. Impressive academics. A great environment for students that builds them up into strong Christian men and women.

Posted December 16, 2008