Posted October 04, 2014
Both of my children attend TLC. When they started my son was 4 and my daughter was 2. Now my son is in the first grade and reading like he should be in middle school. And I have to thank Mrs. Pearyer and her get staff of teachers for that. The homework he brings home in the first grade is the same homework he was doing at TLC. So he's flying through the work with no problems. Now I only wish Plainfield public schools would skip kids because he's too advanced for his class. And now my daughter, who's 4 now, is beginning to read. If you're looking for a great school for your children where they get an education AND have fun. I would recommend Toddler's Learning Center.

Posted March 05, 2014
I'm beyond satisfied with TLC. After only 1 month my 2 1/2 year old can write his name on his own. If that doesn't speaks volumes, I don't know what will. They truly take pride in educating our children. I would recommend TLC to anyone and everyone that's looking for their child/children to receive an early education.

Posted March 03, 2014
TLC is and has been a true blessing to me for 4 years now. I enrolled all my kids there. Even even though i moved to a different town, after having my third baby, i still commute back to Mrs. Pearyer. TLC is worth it. What can i say...they educate my kids well. TLC currently cares for my two children physicaly, emotionally, Spiritualy and academically. I love them as much ss they love my children and always brag to other mothers about Toddler Learning Center.

Posted March 28, 2012
I recommend this school. They teach very well. I found this school at the last mintue which turned out o be a blessing in disguise. The school my daughter atteneded before Toddlers Learning Center didnt teach at all and did not watch the children properly at all. My daughter grammar improved so much. She speaks in clear sentences and everything now. Before I thought I was gonna have to get her a speech Therapist, but she is fine now. I honestly love the school.

Posted October 06, 2011
I would definitely recommend this school to any parent that wants their child to learn. Mr. and Mrs. Praeyer love what they do, so they take time out to make sure each and every child has a shot at one the best futures they could ever have, unlike most schools that are more concerned about the money, they care more about your child's well being. I give this school 5 stars and I wouldn't change schools unless I had to move out of state.

Posted May 02, 2007
I would highly recommend this facility to any parent out there looking into quality care for their young child. The children are loved, taught, and encouraged to be better than average. Some parents preferred or opted for free programming when their child got old enough but this program is well worth the money you may pay if you want peace of mind about your child's education at an early age.

Posted June 12, 2006
I would like to highly recommend Toddlers to any parent whom is interested in having their child in a learning center - not a day care/school. The program is excellent and I would not hesitate to recommend the facility to anyone with a toddler or nursery school age child. Thank you so much, for my son Sajada was well prepared for 1st grade after the program. The program and my interest in my child and his academics instilled great study habits in my son. As well as made him excited about learning and going to school. Thank you so much again, Ny Greggs

Toddlers Learning Center
420-422 East 6th Street, Plainfield, NJ  07060
Last modified Toddlers Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades K-1
Toddlers Learning Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top