K-12|Private

Bad
Good

New Covenant Christian Academy is a superb school where the focus is on academics. The biggest challenge is being prepared for the level of work expected from your child. You can expect nightly homework in most subjects, and a high degree of accountability from the teachers. However, the results are real. Children at NCCA learn, and they outperform their peers at most other schools. Is NCCA tough? Yes. Will your child get a first quality education from a highly qualified faculty who truly care about the whole child? Again, yes. Does that mean checking (not doing) your child's homework, even into high school? Again yes. But, at the end of the day, a great education is what you want for your child, right? Are there PTA meetings? Yes. At NCCA the PTA is called the Association -- and here is a hint. The Association technically owns the school. It meets monthly to discuss all issues to do with the school. So, you get to have true influence over what your child learns, and how. There are not many schools like NCCA and we have been satisfied parents for years.

My son is a graduate of the 8th grade and high school. The educational standards of excellence at NCCA allowed him to receive a music scholarship to Eastern University School of the Performing Arts. The small class size allowed him to get the individualized attention he needed to get scholarship offers from six different colleges. I would reccomend this academy to any parent who is looking for excellence in academics and character qualities that will allow them to be leaders in their communities.

My son is going into his fourth year at this school and each year I have seen a major return on the investment that we are making in his education. My son was reading poorly and experiencing health and emotional issues before he attended this school. With the support and guidance of this staff my son became a solid reader and made major improvements in all subjects, now earning all A's and B's consistently through hard work. He enjoys reading and writing in his spare time now and has even gained confidence in expressing himself musically, which is one of his passions. I see my son growing into the man God created him to be in an environment that reinforces everything we teach him at home. I have visited several times while school is in session and I am always blown away by what I see. The "special" treatment my child receives at this school is what every child there receives; because the staff is just that dedicated to making a difference in these children's lives. If you want your child to be set up for success and taught from the premise that they are wonderfully made and destined for greatness, this is the school for your child.

As a teachers, I have found that New Covenant Christian Academy promotes and allows creativity and growth. We work 12 months to insure a quality learning environment. No two years are alike. We tailor our teaching to the needs of the students. There is a direct correlation with student success and parent involvement.

This is one awesome school! We had two students attend and both have prospered wonderfully. This school prepares your child for the world based on sound spiritual, ethical and educational principles.

Last modified New Covenant Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12