PK-5 & Ungraded
Point Pleasant, NJ

Posted April 23, 2010
It's an awesome neighborhood school with the best students & staff in the state!

Ocean Road Elementary School 0

Posted April 23, 2010
Has the most caring staff and the best kids around!

Ocean Road Elementary School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
Terrific teachers...terrific administrators....terrific programs! Ocean Road School feels like 'home' for my children and for me! There is a warm, genuine feeling throughout the school - from the office to the classrooms. I truly believe that the staff and administration care about my children as much as I do. This school is a 'dream' from a parent's persepctive!

Posted July 23, 2008

Posted July 03, 2008
Ocean Road School is exceptional! The school community is vibrant and active, the academic programs are terrific, and the administrators, teachers, and staff members take care of my children as if they were their own. Each year, Ocean Road School has some of the highest test scores in the state, and this focus on academics is balanced with many extracurricular programs, fine arts programs, and an emphasis on teaching children kindness, respect, and responsibility. The teachers are truly phenomenal, the principal and assistant principal know my children personally and are approachable, fair, and compassionate - even the office staff know the students by name and 'go the extra step' to take good care of them. Regarding a previous posting about the principal - there is a new principal now who is amazing. I can't imagine sending my children anywhere but Ocean Road!

Posted January 17, 2007
I just moved here 6 months ago and I am extremely impressed with Ocean Road School.My son is in the 1st grade and he's doing really well.His teacher really gives him the undivided attention I feel he needed.He's reading 14 chapter books with 16 letter words!I'm amazed with the progress he's made in just 1 year!There's so many extracurricular activities,and a lot of parent involvement..He's learning to speak Spanish and enjoying it,as well.We moved here because of the great school system 'Point Pleasant' has,and we couldn't be happier with our decision....

Posted August 19, 2005

Ocean Road Elementary School 4

Posted April 22, 2005
The academic program at Ocean Road is excellent. The teachers are well prepared and knowlegeable in their field. However, the special area teachers do not grade accordingly. Rather than sit down and really grade a student they are more apt to give a student an 'S' which is equivalent to a 'C'. The principal is never seen before or after school and arrives late to school more often than not.

Posted February 17, 2004

Ocean Road Elementary School
Benedict Street, Point Pleasant, NJ  08742
(732) 701-1900
Last modified Ocean Road Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ocean Road Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top