PK-5 & Ungraded
Pompton Lakes, NJ

Posted August 22, 2013
I have 2 kids attending at Lincoln Elementary school. Principal is wonderful, and teachers are great. Education is the first priority. Special thanks to our art teacher.

Posted August 18, 2013
Teachers and Principal are wonderful. I have two girls attending the school. They love their school.

Lincoln Elementary School 4

Posted April 30, 2013
I love the school. I have three boys attending the school. It is like a family environment. Everybody is nice. Teachers are very dedicated and successful. Of course the best is the principal. He knows the parents by names. Amazing school.

Posted May 23, 2007
Teachers are amazing! Principal is wonderful. I have three children in this school and one to start in Sept. One child has dyslexia and the resource room has changed my daughter into a self confident individual who wants to succeed. We moved to Pompton Lakes because the 'reputation' of pompton lakes schools and they have met everyone of my expectations.

Posted July 29, 2005
Very warm, welcoming, nuturing environment. Principal knows every child and parent by first names. Very family oriented staff and extremely hands on -- especially the principal. Absolutley perfect elementary school!

Posted April 23, 2004
I went to school here and now my 4 children are going through this school system. Everyone is so helpful and a pleasure to talk with. The kids at the school at friendly and welcoming to new and old students.

Lincoln Elementary School
40 Mill Street, Pompton Lakes, NJ  07442
(973) 835-1910
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top