Posted October 20, 2014
Seems to be a pretty good school so far. They have experienced teachers which is a plus in dealing with young kids.

Port Monmouth Elementary School 4

Posted May 09, 2014
All my kids went to this school, its a great school .all the teachers really care

Port Monmouth Elementary School 4

Posted April 05, 2014
This is a community based school where the children are motivated to learn. The teachers are invested in each child (individually) and the results are apparent.

Posted October 13, 2013
I adore this school and wouldn't want my kids anywhere else. The principal is nothing like the ones I had growing up. He is warm and genuinely shows respect and care for each child. He looks for as many ways possible to make learning a fun event. The PTA keeps the school high tech and holds many events for the kids and families. It truly is "a little school with a big heart".

Posted October 28, 2011
I've had 2 children go through this school and 2 currently there and we've had nothing but positive experiences here. I wouldn't want to send my children anywhere else!

Port Monmouth Elementary School 1

Posted June 18, 2009
a horrible school. my child has attended school here for 4 years and has had nothing but trouble. The school is one giant clique. While the principal does remember every students name, he also shows favorites. I

Posted March 27, 2007
A wonderful school with many caring and devoted teachers. I've had 1 child graduate and have two currently attending. Great parent participation excellent after school activities and a wonderful principal who remembers every student and calls them by name. A small school with a lot of heart.

Port Monmouth Elementary School
202 Main Street, Port Monmouth, NJ  07758
Last modified Port Monmouth Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Port Monmouth Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top