PK, 4-5 & Ungraded
Princeton Junction, NJ

Village School 4

Posted July 17, 2013
My daughter has great time and great learning experience being at Village Elementary School. As perents we feel happy to be associated to this school.

Village School 2

Posted July 11, 2013
School is 4th and 5th grade with over 18 classes for each grade. If you are lucky enough to get a nice teacher, you will have a good year. However, lots of teachers who should either retire (don't care) or think 3 hours of homework each night is the way to go. Administration at this school is the weakest in entire school district....starting with the principal. I had 2 kids graduate from this school district and we call 4th, 5th grade the "black hole". Kids will be split up between the middle schools, so your child won't see their friends unless they go to the same middle school. Most of the kids go to Grover, unfortunately we were tracked for Community.

Village School 3

Posted March 04, 2013
All the West Windsor Schools are great. The only concern some people may have concerns the diversity. Currently the split is 55% Asian and growing fast.

Village School 3

Posted July 22, 2011
My son went to VES for 3rd and half of 4th grade. He was fortunate in the sense that he had wonderful teachers both years, other than that we were not overly impressed with the school. Mediocre curriculum. The administration staff was rude and nasty. The school is huge with 17-19 classes per grade. Just a mess... I am so glad my 2 year old won't have to go to a school that had 850+ students for 3rd and 4th grade only. We love our new school approx 350 students for grades K-5!

Village School 0

Posted April 26, 2010
The teachers engage the students in projects that make learnng a worthwhile experience.

Village School 5

Posted April 26, 2010
It gave my daughter the foundation that she needed for an incredible higher education experience!

Village School 2

Posted August 22, 2008

Village School 0

Posted December 20, 2007
This is a excellent school and I would highly recommend any parent to put their children in this school. My child went to this school last year and I am so amazed at the education he recieved here. The principals are very concerned and wonderful and so are the teachers and if I could send my child back to this school I would. This entire school district is great.

Village School 1

Posted August 02, 2007

Village School 5

Posted June 03, 2006
My Child attended this school. The staff from the principal down was very professional and thoughtful. It is a GREAT school and strong academics and excellent program for students.

Village School
601 New Village Road, Princeton Junction, NJ  08550
Last modified Village School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Village School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top