Posted September 05, 2014
My children spent their entire grade school years here. It was their home away from home. The academic standards are excellent. The students from St. Ann School stand out when they go to high school. They are getting a fantastic education that is underscored by a strong faith. I know there are good public schools in this area, however that was never an option for my family, based on our conservative and religious beliefs.

Posted October 31, 2012
I transferred my child here from another Catholic School, and I couldn't be more pleased. Top notch academics, and it is what an authentic Catholic education should look like.

Posted October 28, 2012
We relocated from another state and couldn't be happier with this school. The teachers and staff are top notch. The school environment emphasizes academics but is engaging and nurturing as well. We are so happy with our choice. Our son just loves going to school everyday.

Posted February 01, 2012
Joining the St. Ann School family was the best decision we've ever made for our children. This school is a hidden jewel. The academic standards are high and the environment is very nurturing. Prior to joining St. Ann's, we visited all of the other private schools in Central NJ. There is a warmth to this school that we did not find anywhere else. The teachers are the absolute best. They have high expectations and go the extra mile to help each child succeed, while reinforcing the values we teach our children at home. It's been amazing to see how our children have grown spiritually as well as academically. In addition to top notch academics, St. Ann's offers state of the art technology, music, art, library, World Language, PE and a long list of extra curricular activities, creating very well rounded, happy students! It is incredibly reassuring to know that our children will be well prepared for high school, college and whatever else they choose to pursue in their lives. We can't say enough about this school but we can tell you with absolute certainty that St. Ann's is the very best investment you can make in your child's future!

Posted September 14, 2011
My kids attend St. Ann's and it is absolutely the best decision we ever made. They are academically challenged here and nurtured. We love this school.

Posted April 30, 2010

Posted April 30, 2010

St. Ann Elementary School 0

Posted April 26, 2010
St Ann School is like a second home to my children! It's comforting to know that they are in such capable hands when I leave them there all day! The rigorous programs offered at St Ann School keeps my kids brains always thinking!!! We couldn't say enough about St Ann School!

St. Ann Elementary School 3

Posted March 12, 2010

Posted January 30, 2010
My children attend St. Ann School and I am more grateful each day. St Ann offers more than any parent can expect from a school. At Saint Ann's, they are not just a number; each teacher and staff member truly care for them. This school is worth every penny and sacrifice we make to send our children there.

St. Ann Elementary School
29 Second Avenue, Raritan, NJ  08869
Last modified St. Ann Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Ann Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top