Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Greats school. Freindly atmosphere. Superintendent is freindly, approachable and inspiring to stuent, faculty and staff. Teachers are highly qualified and are providing a Top notch education

Teachers, staff and administration are all 100% committed to the students of all RBBS students. I have 2 kids in the middle school and after a previously horrible experience at another alternative Red Bank School I could not happier with the quality of the education they are receiving and the deduction of their teachers at Red Bank Middle school. Simply fantastic school!!

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

Better then any other school in the area

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Anyone who thinks the leadership of Dr Rumage and his faculty and staff are lacking in any way have never actually visited the school or taken the time to see all of the amazing things going on at Red Bank Middle School. Leadership and dedication here is amazing

Horrible superintendent. He is rude and believe that Red Bank needs someone that is much more in tune with the residents.

We have been part of the Red Bank School District since 2010 and the Middle school since 2014. The level of education my daughter receives there is second to none. The entire faculty take care of not only our childrens education, they take care of the "whole" child.. My daughter is in a wonderfully diverse school which is in exact relation to the town (and world) she lives in. It upsets me when I hear people talk badly about our schools. Perhaps they should actually come in, take a tour, meet our staff and talk to the children.. and see how well they are doing.. Our superintendent is an incredible man who has done an amazing job here..

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school's teachers, support staff, and administration all model their love of learning; and in doing so create the tenets of a fair, honest, and compassionate learning community. Students rise to and commit to the standard.

I am a parent of an incoming 6th grader who is looking forward to the challenges of Honors classes, the cross-disciplinary academic investigations, teachers who are fluent in multiple-intelligences and modalities, and the drive and experience to model and support a wide range of learners and needs in reaching a very high bar of expectation. That said, and I know from years in Red Bank, that old biases and state reports color people's expectations and understanding of our school. To that point: I am a 20 year veteran teacher in a nationally top-rated school district who understands pedagogy, test scores, the variables which affect testing outcomes, and I believe in this school for my child. RBMS supports the efforts of the district to provide high level academic engagement opportunities for my child. The teachers have conversations on the level about my child as a whole, not just his test scores or behaviors. My child will be prepared for a rigorous high school experience. If you are reading the reviews on this site as you prepare to buy a house in Red Bank, please reach out to the Superintendent of our schools and ask for parent contacts - we would be more than happy to talk to you about the history, growth, and most importantly, the successes of our schools despite years of abysmal under-funding and misinformation.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Both of my children are thriving at the Red Bank Middle School. I'm not sure why this school has a rating of three? I think this website needs to be updated. Last year our algebra one 8th grade students not only scored higher (in standardized testing) then the Red Bank Charter School ....they also scored higher then the prestigious towns of Rumson, Fairhaven and Princeton. ..many of our sub groups also scored higher then RBCS...The Red Bank Middle is a SAFE place where children flourish not only academically but within the arts...we also offer strings, band, robotics, Chinese and homework clubs ( just to mention a few).Our children are smart, respectful, hard working and an asset to the community of Red Bank. Our Superintendent is our "Superman "....he tells our kids to "Dream Big" and indeed they do....Black, White, Latino. ..we are one at the Red Bank Middle School.Come take a tour...speak to our administration. ...See how great our schools truly are .#RBBisBIA

This is an amazing school. We have had such a great experience. I have three children, one has just graduated with honors, one is entering 8th grade and one entering 4th. The teachers are dedicated, talented and very approachable. I look forward to the coming years at RBMS.

Last modified Red Bank Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.