Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

After struggling at my sons previous school, i was pleasantly surprised that my son's learning differences were immediately respected and supported here at RBPS.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

As a former teacher myself, I can wholeheartedly say that I have never seen a group of more dedicated and effective teachers.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

The homework assigned is plenty to reinforce the lessons of the day and provide practice of the skills learned. There is never so much homework that time is a concern! Great balance!

This is our first year in the Red Bank schools and I couldn't be happier as a parent. Both of my children are thriving and excelling in ways that they were NOT in their previous school district. I have been fortunate to work with the amazing Special Education team who have been responsive and proactive to meet my child's needs. As a parent & former teacher , I can confidently say that I have never seen a group of such devoted and caring teachers, staff and administrators. The Principal and Vice Principal are actively involved with the kids and the staff genuinely show care and love for the students.

I have two sons at the school who have thrived. Not only are the teachers passionate educators who inspire a diverse group of students, but they also stay on top of the most current educational research. There isn't any dust collecting on their curriculum or pedagogy. Additionally, the leadership is amazing. The superintendent, principal, and assistant principal are always present and engage the community in positive ways. My sons are more than a number, and I know that Red Bank Primary is encouraging them to be critical thinkers who are active and creative members of a global society.

We are very happy with the rbps. All of the teachers we have come in contact with over the years are smart, dedicated and very happy. They meet and exceed everything i have expected for my children's education. They are highly educated, most with Masters and studying for Doctorates. It may appear that the needs of our children vary greatly, but what i do know for 100 percent is that all of the K students in my girls' classes leave reading. It is impressive considering the differences in home/native languages. Additionally with the support of such a well known and respected superintendent and admin i feel so lucky, their dedication to our children is beyond what I expect. The parents that i know in the school are raising very well mannered and behaved kids. We all come from varied backgrounds but want the best for our kids and that unites us. If you have any doubts, please visit the school and meet the staff and students and learn about the curriculum and all of the programs including strings, STEM, theatre, arts and more.

This school is top-notch. From the Administrators, to the teachers, students and parents. Reflects the diversity of the town and is a wonderful, welcoming, inclusive community. We have had nothing but an overwhelmingly positive experience at RBPS!

As a parent and an educator, I am so happy that we choose Red Bank Primary School over other schools in our town. Although other schools test scores are higher than ours..everyone needs to look at the bigger picture.. Our school is diverse both economically and racially... to compare our schools on the basis of tests scores is ridiculous. My Son came into kindergarten with very little reading skills and left reading on at least a second grade level. My once shy little girl who has an articulation disorder is now doing wonderfully thanks to the amazing services Red Bank primary school provides and her amazing kindergarten teacher. As a special education teacher [with over 15 years of experience] and a developmental therapist I can not praise this school enough. I urge everyone who has a school age child to at least be open minded enough to look at our school...and not ridiculously biased test scores.

As a mother of a child in Kindergarten at Red Bank Primary I have only the highest praise for this school ! my daughter is thriving at school and is reading at a first grade level. She is happy and loves school. She is challenged with her school work and we see what work she is given every day and her Dad and I are very impressed. The teachers keep in constant contact with us and we feel such a part of her overall education. I know this school as received a bad reputation in the past... people need to STOP living in the past and LOOK at what Red Bank Primary has achieved NOW it is a WONDERFUL school and is giving our daughter a WONDERFUL education !

The teachers and other staff are very dedicated and enthusiastic about teaching the children.

Last modified Red Bank Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3