Red Bank, NJ

Posted December 03, 2014
We are so pleased with Saint James. Our children had previously attended another Catholic school, which was going downhill quickly. We made the difficult decision to pull our kids and after extensive research chose Saint James. Our decision is confirmed on a daily basis. The academics surpass anything we have experienced before. The teachers are dedicated, helpful, knowledgable and challenge the students to push themselves. Homework is appropriate to grade level. The administration is very involved and available, they take the discipline seriously as you would expect in a Catholic school. The clubs, sports and extra-curriculars are fabulous. It's a wonderful place and we highly recommend it.

St James Elementary School 1

Posted October 16, 2014
School has been going downhill. Teachers are moved from grade to grade every year and have very little enthusiasm. Principal did not show concerns about inappropriate behavior and actions by one other child. I feel as if my family and child's concerns were dismissed. We are actively looking for a new school.

St James Elementary School 1

Posted June 27, 2014
The tuition is too expensive, they are not taught any good values, and they give your child too much homework. My son is in first grade, and has 2 hours about worth of homework nightly. It is bs and as a result removed my young son from the school after 6 months. The principal is an old hag who should retire already. I am furious and will sue the school soon. I would have by now, but won't refund me the tuition money back that I paid for my child to go the year after!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted May 21, 2013
My 4 children all attend St. James and love it. My oldest is in 6th grade and my youngest is in preschool and I believe they not only are getting a quality education, but they are learning in a loving and nurturing environment. The teachers are wonderful and the principal is excellent. I couldn't be happier with our decision to send our children here and to be a part of the SJS family for the last 9 years.

Posted November 10, 2011
My son attends preschool here and absolutely loves it. He adores his teachers and comes home happy each time. The teachers are excellent and caring people. I was so happy we chose this school to be the foundation and first school experience for my son.

St James Elementary School 0

Posted October 11, 2010
great kids, parents, teachers, administrator

Posted December 14, 2009
My three kids have gone to saint james since PreSchool. My oldest is in 6th grade. Saint James has been more than just a learning institution. They've been like a family to us, and very supported. The program is very good. There has been always good communication w/teacheres, they've been always available and they are very demanding w/the programs, specially in middle school. The principal es excellente, and Yes, she is always on top of everything. If you want your child to have a good education and respect others, saint james would be a good place to send him.

Posted July 31, 2009

St James Elementary School 4

Posted July 21, 2009
My children have done quite well at St. James. It is a great school if your child is a good student. Children with special needs don't have as many options as they would in the public schools, though I must say that the staff and the teachers do their best to help every child succeed. The class sizes are large, so there is a lot for each teacher to have to deal with. Overall I have loved being a part of the St. James community.

St James Elementary School 0

Posted July 30, 2008
I disagree totally. My child has excelled and has gained such a moral, self confident and educational experience here ike no other.

St James Elementary School
30 Peters Place, Red Bank, NJ  07701
Last modified St James Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St James Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top