7-12 & Ungraded
Ridgefield Park, NJ

Ridgefield Park Jr Sr High School 5

Posted April 22, 2014
I attended the school when i was young, and my daughter is now a Senior at the high school and we moved from a really bad town, the teachers and the staff are always involved with the evolution of the students education. Big thumbs up.

Posted October 03, 2009
The school prepared my daughter very well for college with their patience, assistance and curriculum. That is why I nominate Ridgefield Park Jr. Sr. High School.

Posted June 21, 2009
I presently have 2 children in this school who have done extremely well. Both maintain honors and are very involved in sports and clubs. I think our principal is by far the best in the state. He knows many of the students and parents and can frequently be seen interacting with them. I believe he has the respect of his students and faculty as well as many of the parents. I also think we have many great teachers who really do care about the kids. I am very pleased with our high school. My kids are good kids who are looking to go to quality colleges and I feel will be able to do well there.

Ridgefield Park Jr Sr High School 5

Posted April 30, 2008

Ridgefield Park Jr Sr High School 1

Posted December 18, 2007

Posted December 09, 2007
Not impressed at all. Administrators as well as most of the teachers act like they do not care about a child's education. Although there are some exceptional teachers who really do not belong in this district, once they leave it will all fall apart. The kids do seem to rule the school due to weak leaders. With different administrators this school might have a chance.

Ridgefield Park Jr Sr High School 2

Posted November 23, 2007

Posted May 15, 2006
its too bad that the administration doesnt connect more with the teachers, as they let some really good ones go in order to 'honor' how everyone is related or is connected somehow. this year (2005-6) some teachers made amazing connections with my child, and yet admin. decided to have them leave. I am convinced its because of politics-

Posted March 13, 2006
Has improved a great deal since I moved there 5 years ago. The new principal has made that change happen. Great academic programs. Not too many extracurricular activities available though. Parent involvement I don't believe is very high although they encourage it a great deal.

Posted August 17, 2005

Ridgefield Park Jr Sr High School
1 Ozzie Nelson Drive, Ridgefield Park, NJ  07660
Last modified Ridgefield Park Jr Sr High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridgefield Park Jr Sr High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top