Bad
Good

I attended the school when i was young, and my daughter is now a Senior at the high school and we moved from a really bad town, the teachers and the staff are always involved with the evolution of the students education. Big thumbs up.

The school prepared my daughter very well for college with their patience, assistance and curriculum. That is why I nominate Ridgefield Park Jr. Sr. High School.

I presently have 2 children in this school who have done extremely well. Both maintain honors and are very involved in sports and clubs. I think our principal is by far the best in the state. He knows many of the students and parents and can frequently be seen interacting with them. I believe he has the respect of his students and faculty as well as many of the parents. I also think we have many great teachers who really do care about the kids. I am very pleased with our high school. My kids are good kids who are looking to go to quality colleges and I feel will be able to do well there.

Not impressed at all. Administrators as well as most of the teachers act like they do not care about a child's education. Although there are some exceptional teachers who really do not belong in this district, once they leave it will all fall apart. The kids do seem to rule the school due to weak leaders. With different administrators this school might have a chance.

Last modified Ridgefield Park Jr Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.