K-5 & Ungraded
Ridgewood, NJ

Posted June 27, 2012
My son has just finsihed his 4th grade studies at Ridge. The faculty and leadership at the school are very attentive to the student's needs. In addition to a challenging curriculum there are also a significant number of afterschool activtiies for the students. The schools has also been recently renovated both inside and out. It's a very happy environement for the children who are lucky to attend.

Posted June 21, 2011
Ridge Elementary School has a fantastic supportive, collaborative, and technologically-advanced learning environment. The teachers truly care about the children they instruct. It is a great school.

Posted April 21, 2011
Its my daughter's first year in school, she is a PM Kindergartner. Mrs Peabody is such a majestic coach that my lil one learned so much in last 6 months that i already compare her skills with a Grade 1 at other schools. I am surprised how wonderful the school's techniques are that in just half day of school kids are learning so much without any pressure. Hats off!!

Posted October 12, 2010
Very genuine, caring teachers and administrative staff.

Posted August 24, 2010
Incredible staff! Mrs Best, our Librarian, set my boys on path toward loving the art of story telling through writing. With the added "benefit" finding joy in reading books with an appreciation of who the author was. Every teacher, custodian, front office staff member really connect with each child. Parents are encouraged to be part of class-trips, Library Duty and snowy day art classes. As the daughter of a principle and a teacher I feel blessed with whole person (social/academic/physical wellness) approach toward education for our boys. I am there a lot and nearly all of the children are well-mannered and unafraid to speak in front of the school in plays or events. They just do amazing work there.

Posted August 26, 2003
- a former student
Ridge School is a wonderful environment for children to learn and feel comfortable. I know when I went to Ridge, every day I'd be happy to wake up and go to school. I was always excited to go back.

Ridge Elementary School
325 West Ridgewood Ave, Ridgewood, NJ  07450
Last modified Ridge Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top