6-8 & Ungraded
Roselle Park, NJ

Roselle Park Middle School 1

Posted December 04, 2014
worst three years of my life. i hate this school with a burning passion and every single person in it.

Posted July 04, 2014
As a parent, i love this school. The teachers are great with the kids, my kids love it,

Roselle Park Middle School 3

Posted May 08, 2014
I'm currently an 8th grade student here and I am advising you that sure this middle school has a bunch of nice kids but since we have gotten a new principal this year and our Board of Education has a new superintendent, the teaching quality is downright horrible. Almost every kid in the Honors classes are struggling because the teachers don't teach and fail us on about everything. The average grade in the honors classes is a C- that shows how lazy our teachers are. We may be ranked kinda high but that is only because we work oot butts off studying for tests we know nothing about just to fail. I advise you once again that if you move here that you send your child to a private school unless you want them to fail their classes and be exposed to drugs and "sexting" by the choice few in our school.

Posted June 25, 2013
I am currently a student here in RPMS. I'm going into 8th grade and this school has taught me a lot. All the teachers are so nice and they know exactly what they are doing. This year I was in 7th grade. We had a mathleague competition with other schools and we won 4th place in New Jersey. That is really good! Next year they are bringing the sports back so now ee can play sports for our school. This is really exciting. We also have a lot of fun activities here. It's such an amazing school.

Posted November 28, 2010
I am currenly a student at RPMS. It is an amazing school, that has taught me so much so far. All of the teachers strive to do their best to make sure that every student gets an outstanding education. Our school has many great programs like : anti-bullying, safe relationships, homework club, and many other things that keep our school running smoothly. We also have great guidence councilers, who are trained to help you out with any problems you may have. Mrs. Grasso is a wonderful principal who keeps all of the students in check, and Mr. Shriner is an awesome vice principle who cares about each and every individual student who walks the halls of our school. I think that anyone who knocks our school doesn't know how remarkable Roselle Park Middle School truly is.

Roselle Park Middle School 0

Posted November 23, 2009
i like the school and the teachers are wonderful. The principal does a good job keeping the school safe. The police department also does a good job making sure that the children are safe when they leave the school.

Posted January 24, 2009

Posted July 05, 2005
- a former student
I was a student of this school and ths school is truely amazing. They have a wonderful merit system so children really try hard to behave at their best and when ou behave you get great rewards. You barely see a single F at that shcool. Teachers try the best of their ability to makesure a student gets a good grade. And i really loved goung to that school. I had to move and after a while i moved I felt empty and i missed RPMS so much. All the students are welcoming and are very kind and each student is unique you don't need to worry about gangs or bullies there. Your child is safe and if you have a disorganized student then the teachers and staff will help you. And for parensts can get very involved and you know if your child has a bad grade or is misbhaving.

Roselle Park Middle School
57 W Grant Ave, Roselle Park, NJ  07204
Last modified Roselle Park Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roselle Park Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top