K-5 & Ungraded
Roselle Park, NJ

Posted December 09, 2014
A great school. Both of my children are currently enrolled, and their teachers have been some of the nicest around. Every time I attend a parent/teacher meeting, I am impressed with the high level of detail the teachers put into their classroom setup, planning, and overall experience for the kids. Kudos to the entire team :)

Posted May 15, 2013
Sherman School in Roselle Park is Great!!! my 2 daughters went there and now my boy is a second greater, the parents are very involved with the teachers. the teachers always has extra time for any student in need, since this town is small everyone knows each other :)

Posted December 15, 2011
The teachers, the principal the staff all the way to the crossing guards are the best. I feel very furtunate to have both my kids attend this wonderful home away from home.

Posted October 28, 2010
Sherman has been excellent regarding the progress of my child. The teachers make sure to monitor my son progress and provide/suggest any additional aid needed for him. The Principal is great and makes sure she is accesible to the kids...i dont ever remember having the principal of my school talk to me.

Posted October 11, 2010
My children have been attending Sherman School for 5 years (kindergarten - 4th grade) and am so pleased with the educational as well as social experience they have had. It has been an absolute blessing that my children have been able to attend Sherman School for their entire elementary education. The principle is concerned for all the students and creates an atmosphere of safe and accelerated education.

Posted February 26, 2009
Sherman School offer so much help for the children and they really do want the children to succeed. I have 2 children in the school now and they both have additonal classes during the day for reading help and socializing. There has been such a large difference in them from last year to this year.

Posted September 04, 2008

Posted October 22, 2004
My child just switched from Robert Gordon to Sherman School this school year. RG is a good school, but my child was 'labled' when she was bullied by an older, taller child & all my child did was defend herself. After numerous phone calls, the principal 'punished' my child & not the other student & from then on, it went downhill, from her schoolwork to the teachers treating her differently, etc. This year we enrolled her into Sherman School & so far, she has made many new friends, her teacher is wonderful, & I am very pleased with the Prinicipal there. Her grades are all very good and she actually enjoys going to school. Sherman School cares about the children & the teachers, principal, & aftercare are always there for you & don't just 'yes' you when you have a problem. They will actually do something about it to recitfy it.

Sherman Elementary School
375 E Grant Ave, Roselle Park, NJ  07204
Last modified Sherman Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sherman Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top