1-4 & Ungraded
Roselle, NJ

Harrison Elementary School 4

Posted April 13, 2010
I have two children in Harrison and the experience has been great. This is my second year with Mrs. Ringwood who is a very involved and commited instructor for one of the Kindegarten classes. She has an open door policy for the parents and my children have learned so much educationally and socially under her tuteledge. I have also had the pleasure of working with Mrs. Alvarez for first grade and now Ms. Stockert for second grade. They have challanged my child to be the best and the confidence and love of learning this has brought is an invaluable treasure and such a pleasure to witness as a parent. I believe the low rating for this school is because of the change of leadership in the schools and board, I hope that can rectified as time progresses.

Harrison Elementary School 3

Posted February 25, 2010
Mrs Ringwood is an fantastic teacher. My daughter loves her and feels very confortable in her class. Mrs. Ringwood always has time to discuss things with me before or after school. I can email her at anytime and get a responce. I am very pleased with the principle as well. She is very responsive. I am not happy with my son's 3rd grade teacher, however. Be careful of the teacher your child is assigned to.

Harrison Elementary School 3

Posted May 06, 2009

Harrison Elementary School 0

Posted September 14, 2008
Pro: Great PTA and Parent/Teacher invlovement. Con: Horrible teacher to student ratios. 5th grade has 27 students per class! Only 3 classes. Should've been a 4th, yielding appx 20 per class!

Harrison Elementary School 5

Posted November 29, 2005
Harrison is a wonderful school, Very supportive of their students with strong leadership. Barbara Tedesco is an amazing woman who cares for each and every one of her studednts and parents.

Harrison Elementary School 5

Posted March 28, 2004
Harrison School has exceptional teachers who always go the extra mile for the children. Very dedicated and caring staff and principal.

Harrison Elementary School
310 Harrison Ave, Roselle, NJ  07203
(908) 298-2052
Last modified Harrison Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harrison Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top