5-6 & Ungraded
Roselle, NJ

Leonard V. Moore Middle School 1

Posted January 08, 2014
The chain of command at LV is questionable. I witnessed an incident recently where an administrator was going back and forth with a staff memeber in the presence of students. Who does that? How can these ppl teach our children to be mature beings when they are subjected to such behavior. I was completely stunned but for the sake of my child being blacklisted, I need to pick my battles carefully. Its unfortunate that the town only has one location for the CITIES 5th and 6th grade students.Everyone has found comfort in being overlooked.

Leonard V. Moore Middle School 4

Posted February 28, 2011
my son and daughter attended this school. The parents need to be more involved. The principle takes care of issues immediately. over all there is room for improvement.

Leonard V. Moore Middle School 0

Posted February 25, 2010
My son attendes LV Moore. This is his second year. I have been blessed to have Mrs. Reis as his teacher. She is Great! She is very concerned and always goes that extra mile with all her students. I will miss Mrs. Reis next year but hopefully my other son will have her for 4th grade. (the school is ok)

Posted April 10, 2009
As a parent i love this school.....the teachers and school admin ........very professional... Pius Peters

Leonard V. Moore Middle School 4

Posted September 20, 2005

Posted September 26, 2004
- a former student
I'm replying to the previous mail that lady wrote about the school being all bad. It might be bad because your daughter is going there for the wrong reason. The problem is not the school, it's your daughter. Being a former student at L.V, I have nothing but good things to say and I was very happy there

Leonard V. Moore Middle School 1

Posted September 19, 2004
Sorry but I do not like this school my daughter is now in the 7th grade she has been in this school 2 years now. Teachers curse and under dress, students go to school with the pants hanging and shirts all over the place. Neighbor hood is nasty we are moving because school and area is unsafe.

Posted August 19, 2003
- a former student

Leonard V. Moore Middle School
720 Locust St, Roselle, NJ  07203
(908) 298-2047
Last modified Leonard V. Moore Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leonard V. Moore Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top