School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

I am very proud to share that our mantra is working towards excellence in school (W.E.S.). We strive to nurture our students, meet their needs, cultivate their interests, and help them grow academically and socially. We recognize that each child is an individual and each brings unique talents to our learning community; that's what makes WES so special. At WES, children come first!
June 04, 2014

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

This is the Best School. I came from NY and my kids are enjoying their teachers. The find the environment safe and encouraging for learning.

A caring school! Children learn skills for the future in school and life. A school to be proud of.

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted June 04, 2014

This school has a new principal. She is doing a good job. She cares about her students the staff and the parents. It is going to take time to change this school.

My child s teachers are wonderful. He is in an inclusion class. The teachers are organized and help my child to the best of his ability. He will be moving up the LVM soon and I hope that he can have teachers that will treat him and teach him the way they are this year. We have been in this school for over 10 years and love it.

There is a genuine interest in the children

Terrible School. I agree with the above poster. Your child would be better off learning at home than to attend Washington.

Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school