Bad
Good

i work at the school. dress code out the window. respect for teachers and authority out the window/ teachers dont act like teachers,

I've been teaching at Triton for the last 6 years. There are great students and there are students who don't care. The majority of teachers spend massive amounts of their personal time before and after school preparing for classes that contain no fewer than 28 students. And we love it. Triton is one of the most diverse populations in the region and in the last 5 years has become one of the most tolerant schools. If you are a parent and have had to come to school to discuss your child's progress, you know that we care about your child as much as you do. Quite frankly, sometimes more. I am always sad to see our graduates leave every June. There are crowded hallways, things that are constantly in repair, but the family atmosphere trumps those things every time.

Triton High School is too crowded. The school is old and rundown. If your child is not an honors student, the guidance department does not have much time for them. Triton (and the Black Horse Pike Regional School District) offers classes at four levels. Advance placement, Honors, Accelerated, and College Prep. While it is great that they push for excellence, there isn't much offered for the students who need extra assistance. The Honors and AP classes have a fantastic student/teacher ratio...but the college prep classes are way too crowded. Does the school really need three levels of advanced classes?

As a student who is now transfeering i'd say that triton is pretty good. there are a few things that could be better like actually helping understand the work rather than gliding by it but its a pretty decent school.

Class sizes are too large; students who are not in honors classes are pushed along like sheep being herded. Students are looked down upon if the competitive honors classes are too challenging for them and they feel the need to drop out of them. Bullying, when encountered, is awful and not much is done about it. Cliques are rampant - as an 'artsy kid' I never heard when a single football game was and I never cared.

No school is perfect, but Triton is one of the better schools I have visited. My job requires me to travel to many schools throughout the region. As a third-party observer during school hours, Triton ranks among the top with regard to student conduct, noise level, respect to visiters and staff professionalism. I have found that parents who usually complain, are the ones that come into the building with an entitled attitude, and want the staff to compensate for their lack of parenting. Schools in a much higher SES, often have much less to offer.

I am taking on an extra job just so my kids to not have to attend this disgustingly dirty, run down school. The staff is non exsistent. I will pay for my kid's to have a future because they wont have a good one if they attend Triton.

I moved into Somerdale a little before school started at Triton. I read these reveiws and saw only one bad one. I thought ok, cant be that bad. When my child was enrolled i was shocked at the rudeness and lack of professinalism of this school. Also, the teachers are not teachers they are like one with the students. Their acedemics are horrible and my son is learning things he learned in freshman year in his senior year. And who ever wrote the passage below me is so right with the bullying in this school. Parents woudnt last one day in that school. If i would have known how bad it was at Triton I would have never have taken him out of his old school. Only if i knew this. DO NOT SEND YOU CHILD TO TRITON. I would pay for a private school.

Dispite good ratings from students i found this school to be a mess. The school is ran very poorly .. It is ran by students not the adults. If a teacher doesnt like you then there goes your whole year for that class. If you have any problems with other students and anything happens & you have to go to the office .. Well lets just say its a waste of time they wont do anything. Bullying in this school is out of control and nothing is ever done about it . After moving to another state i see now that the acedemics at triton are horrible. They just push students on , even if they are failing instead of taking the time to help them . If your difrent in any way at this school you will have a horrible year.

I am a senior at TRHS this year and I've loved every minute of it. I disagree with what the former student said about how the only way you surived Triton was if you had a 3.0 GPA. There is an entire program set in place for students with learning disabilities and mental issues. I understand you went there about 15 years ago but come on, TRHS is awesome. The environment is SAFE! and welcoming and the teachers are awesome. Triton was the best experience of my life.

Last modified Triton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.