Bad
Good

My daughter has learned an incredible amount during her time at Marshall. In kindergarten, her reading skills improved significantly and she's getting a great math foundation. She loves the way play has been incorporated into the curriculum. The teachers seem to really care about the students and work hard to make sure they are getting what they need. The specialists: art, library, music and PE seem to be very good as well.

Marshall is a fantastic school with a highly involved parent community. Because the school is only K-2, it is a very nurturing environment for young children. The new principal, Ms. Samuels, seems very competent and responsive. My child has been very happy with the school, and she seems to be thriving there. We love going to events at the school and getting together with other Marshall families.

I found the principal to be very willing to address my concerns as a parent. She has excellent interpersonal skills and is willing to take time out of her schedule to meet with concerned parents. The teachers are cery involved. Overall a very good school and pleasant environment.

Good teachers, but horrible principal. My first child made it through the school without any contact with the principal, but my second child was not so fortunate. A situation arose in the class and the Principal, Dr. Allen, refused to speak to any of the parents in the class and left the children upset and confused. The principal lacks the sensitivity, judgment, compassion and responsiveness for a person who is dealing with young children and their parents. I hope to never have any reason to deal with her ever again. If I had younger children, I would send them to Seth Boyden.

This school is fine for the typical child, but beware if your child does not fall under the bell curve. I found the administration to be rigid and uncreative in addressing my child's needs, therefore he will be attending Seth Boyden in the Fall.

We love this school and especially the principal Dr. Allen. Our son will be in second grade in the fall and has had a great experience. Our daughter will start kindergarten at Marshall and we know she will thrive at this school.

It is a wonderful school run by a caring and passionate principal. The kids are in good hands everyday....love it.

This is a darling school. The teachers are wonderful. If you have a child with special needs, he/she will be taken care of and thrive. The inside of the school is happy and pleasant. I've been at Marshall for four years and I absolutely love it.

I went for the 'Back to school night' yesterday. I was so impressed with the principle Dr Allen and her teachers. They are the passionate and sociable bunch. I am so happy the way the school is run with great leadership. Thumbs up!

Happy withthe school, teachers, over all quality and attention to Child's needs.

Last modified Marshall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2