9-12 & Ungraded
Salem, NJ

Posted January 21, 2013
High academic standards to those who take advantage of this opportunity. This school is a IB school which means they compete against the world, not just the state of NJ

Salem High School 2

Posted May 10, 2009
I have so many mixed feelings about Salem High School. I have felt very safe having my daughter attend, and there are a lot of great staff and teachers. But there doesn't seem to be much of a committment to stronger academics. I have to wonder how many 'sending district' kids who are serious academically will be attending Salem this fall. Secondly, I wonder if that concerns anyone in charge at Salem City School District? I hope so.

Salem High School 0

Posted January 12, 2009
I think this school needs some changes. I am not very pleased with this school. I feel Mr Price is working hard to make things better. He is very helpful, alot more then some others i have spoke with.

Posted May 05, 2008

Posted May 04, 2008
I think Salem is a great school where kids can get individual attention. It is very ethnically diverse so yuo learnto get a long with students of all races. I disagree about the comments about mr. price. I think even though some of his changes are extreme they are all for the better.

Salem High School 0

Posted February 09, 2008
Salem High is a good school but is goin down the drain with the new Vice Principal Mr. Price in charge...And is very boring

Salem High School 4

Posted September 23, 2005
- a former student
I am a proud 2004 Salem High School graduate. Salem High is a very small schooll but they produce very well educated respectful students.

Posted September 02, 2005
Salem High School is a great school. It has alot of programs to offer!

Posted July 11, 2004
- a former student
I think that this is a great school for kids to learn more because of the smaller classroom size that the school prevides it gives the students more one on one time with the teacher. And I should know because I am a student myself.

Salem High School
219 Walnut St, Salem, NJ  08079
Last modified Salem High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Salem High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top