Bad
Good

New IB Program is like a private academy within a public school. My daughter loves it here.

High academic standards to those who take advantage of this opportunity. This school is a IB school which means they compete against the world, not just the state of NJ

I have so many mixed feelings about Salem High School. I have felt very safe having my daughter attend, and there are a lot of great staff and teachers. But there doesn't seem to be much of a committment to stronger academics. I have to wonder how many 'sending district' kids who are serious academically will be attending Salem this fall. Secondly, I wonder if that concerns anyone in charge at Salem City School District? I hope so.

I think this school needs some changes. I am not very pleased with this school. I feel Mr Price is working hard to make things better. He is very helpful, alot more then some others i have spoke with.

I think Salem is a great school where kids can get individual attention. It is very ethnically diverse so yuo learnto get a long with students of all races. I disagree about the comments about mr. price. I think even though some of his changes are extreme they are all for the better.

Salem High is a good school but is goin down the drain with the new Vice Principal Mr. Price in charge...And is very boring

Last modified Salem High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.