9-12 & Ungraded
Scotch Plains, NJ

Academy For Info Tech 1

Posted September 15, 2014
This school is too concerned with being number#1 and should concern themselves in hiring better teachers. Some of these teachers should be fired as well as administrations.

Posted March 28, 2011
Great school. First year for my son & so far he loves it. Teachers are great, students - just unbelievable. It s amazing to see that much effort and willingness to learn, achieve something. Very hard to get accepted, but once you got in, you are in a right place to jump start your career you can get first year of NJIT before you graduate from AIT! Have to thank Roselle Park educators they prepared my son very well for all the honor level classes in AIT! Also - beautiful campus, latest technology, gym... too much to list!

Posted February 28, 2011
I'm currently a sophomore here and I love it. The teachers are great and help me whenever I need it. As one of the other reviewers said, the teachers are very experienced. There's no worrying about drugs or alcohol. I also feel safe there because the police academy is on the same lot. There's a lot of homework and classes are not of the usual length. They're 83 minutes but I like it that way. I really feel privileged being here. I have friends in other public high schools and catholic high schools. Their facilities aren't as nice and the classes are nowhere near mine. I'm so happy that I was accepted. I've met so many people and I've become close to them.

Posted February 14, 2010

Posted December 08, 2009

Academy For Info Tech 1

Posted January 12, 2009

Posted August 13, 2008
This school deserves to be one of the top rated schools in New Jersey.The technology that is available to students is great and we even have the opportunity to become certified in a specialized field before we graduate...

Posted January 26, 2007
Specializes in Information Technology. Gets certified in Microsoft Works, A+, JAVA, and others. I can personally say that this is a great school. It has a intimate atmosphere and is a small, pretty campus. You can eat lunch outside in the summer. The principal knows everyone's names and stops by our classes to check up on us. The classes are some of the best around. They are all honors classes, since this is a school for students who are academically accelerated. The teachers are excellent. They are interactive and get us interested in our work. Many of the teachers have worked in the field that they are teaching,and have invented several things and have patents on them. One of the teachers there was a photojournalist and has met many presidents and has his photographs published in magazines. No clicks in this school. Everyone is nice and everyone gets along.

Academy For Info Tech
1776 Raritan Road, Scotch Plains, NJ  07076
Last modified Academy For Info Tech is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Academy For Info Tech Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top