Bad
Good

This school is too concerned with being number#1 and should concern themselves in hiring better teachers. Some of these teachers should be fired as well as administrations.

My son is a senior here. He has become certified in Microsoft Office, A+, Oracle and will be certified in Java Programming this year. It is a small school that is diverse with dedicated teachers and kids. The kids get to be friends with everyone and everyone knows each other. Mrs. Griffith is the principal and she is a truly devoted educator. I should also point out that the kids don't divide up by race or ethnicity at lunch time! The facility itself is like new and it is very well maintained. Feels like an expensive private school because it is taken care of and the people who work there and the kids who go there keep it that way. Way to go AIT!

Great school. First year for my son & so far he loves it. Teachers are great, students - just unbelievable. It s amazing to see that much effort and willingness to learn, achieve something. Very hard to get accepted, but once you got in, you are in a right place to jump start your career you can get first year of NJIT before you graduate from AIT! Have to thank Roselle Park educators they prepared my son very well for all the honor level classes in AIT! Also - beautiful campus, latest technology, gym... too much to list!

I'm currently a sophomore here and I love it. The teachers are great and help me whenever I need it. As one of the other reviewers said, the teachers are very experienced. There's no worrying about drugs or alcohol. I also feel safe there because the police academy is on the same lot. There's a lot of homework and classes are not of the usual length. They're 83 minutes but I like it that way. I really feel privileged being here. I have friends in other public high schools and catholic high schools. Their facilities aren't as nice and the classes are nowhere near mine. I'm so happy that I was accepted. I've met so many people and I've become close to them.

This school deserves to be one of the top rated schools in New Jersey.The technology that is available to students is great and we even have the opportunity to become certified in a specialized field before we graduate...

Specializes in Information Technology. Gets certified in Microsoft Works, A+, JAVA, and others. I can personally say that this is a great school. It has a intimate atmosphere and is a small, pretty campus. You can eat lunch outside in the summer. The principal knows everyone's names and stops by our classes to check up on us. The classes are some of the best around. They are all honors classes, since this is a school for students who are academically accelerated. The teachers are excellent. They are interactive and get us interested in our work. Many of the teachers have worked in the field that they are teaching,and have invented several things and have patents on them. One of the teachers there was a photojournalist and has met many presidents and has his photographs published in magazines. No clicks in this school. Everyone is nice and everyone gets along.

Last modified Academy For Info Tech is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.