Bad
Good

Chestnut Ridge Middle School 1

Posted September 19, 2014
At Chestnut Ridge Middle School, Sewell, NJ my child suffered a broken wrist, concussion and face contusions during a required gym activity. The school nurse sent her home on the bus without contacting me or my emergency contacts on our student profile. The principal supported her decision.

Chestnut Ridge Middle School 5

Posted July 14, 2011
I have 3 children, one is presently in Chestnut Ridge, and two who have moved onto WTHS. The teachers and staff are excellent. My oldest child has special needs and all of teacher from elementary school through HS have been excellent. The special education program is the best. All of the teachers my children have had were great and they all went above and beyond to make them achieve a great academic experience.

Posted April 16, 2010
Chestnut Ridge is a great school with involved, dedicated teachers and administrators.

Posted April 16, 2010
A good school - caring, dedicated teachers and tough academics.

Posted September 28, 2007
CRMS was a fabulous school for my 6th grade son. The teachers took a sincere interest in my son's personal and educational growth and I will never be able to thank them all enough. Keep up the great job!

Chestnut Ridge Middle School 5

Posted June 12, 2005
I think that this school is great. They have just enough programs for children to learn and succeed through life. We have art classes for kids who love to draw, and would like to become an artist one day, computer class for children who love to deal with computers, drama, for children who love drama, and a lot more. We have PTO's, and I think they do a wonderful job with helping out our school. Our academic programs are wonderful too. We learn a lot and I know that what we're learning is going to be very useful in life.

641 Hurffville Crosskeys Rd, Sewell, NJ  08080
Last modified Chestnut Ridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.