Bad
Good

I've been quite pleased with Winslow School #2 so far. I am concerned with what the future holds for the middle school.

I would like to say that this June was my sons last year in school 2, he will be going to school 5 in September. Like every parent I had a problem with one of my sons teacher and school had moved him to another room, but beside that my son had not had a problem with any other teacher. My son did not want the school year to end, he liked all of his teacher because they know that he could do the work that they gave him.I am very happy with that, I like to see a teacher pushing my kid to do better for them and for himself. I would like to say thank you School # 2 for all your happy, smiling teacher.

Winslow Township School #2 has been a wonderful experience for myself and my son. He loves the teachers, school nurse and principal. My son was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes prior to attending this school and the nurse, principal and teachers were wonderful with him. I can't even begin to tell you what a relief it was to know that he was in good hands. My son loved this school so much that he did not want the school year to end. He will be attending 3rd grade next year (this school is Pre-K through 2nd). This school has done a great job and we will miss all the staff at Winslow #2. Janice McGrath

This school, indeed the entire district, has gone downhill. School 2 is overcrowded, the principal is a wonderful person but is outgunned and overwhelmed. Some teachers have been in their field way too long and need to know when to bow out. The taxes in this township are insane, and you get next to nothing for your tax dollars. Parents try to be involved, but many teachers blow them off. Kids are suffering from their own parents' not enforcing discipline at home, and the classrooms are uncontrollable.

Last modified Winslow Township School No. 2 Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3