PK-3 & Ungraded
Sicklerville, NJ

Posted March 13, 2014
Winslow School #4 has always had a " family / home" feel. Isn't that the best compliment you can give a school? and it is true... every student is welcomed each morning by name, and each students individual needs are met at their own level. Some of the VERY best teachers in the district work right here at School 4, and the specials teachers are some of the most creative/ talented and caring teachers I have ever met. Parents are involved & after school activities like reading nights, family gym night and others really support the community feeling here.
2 people found this helpful

Posted December 04, 2013
I have been very involved at School 4 for the last 5 years. What a fantastic school! The teachers care about the students, the principal, though tough, truly wants "her" children to succeed. She puts countless hours into making this school the best it can be and giving these children every opportunity to be successful. They have so many wonderful programs that the teachers go above and beyond to provide to help push our students as high as they can go! If you do happen to have an issue go talk to the teacher or principal. They've always been open and willing to work with me. I hope everyone else who attends this school is able to have the awesome experience we've had. This is my last year at School 4 as my 2nd child will be moving up to School 6 next year. I can't say enough wonderful things about the administration and staff!

Winslow Township School No. 4 Elementary School 1

Posted September 18, 2013
I Rate school 4 as a 1. and the only reason I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt is because there are some pretty nice staff members! But as far as the school horrible. As far as the principle horrible . In all the years i've been a parent. I always been a involved parent with my kids education. This school is by far the worst I have seen and came in contact with!!!

Posted October 03, 2012
This is by far the BEST school in Winslow! The teachers are professionals and experts, the principal is doing a great job forming a community. My children have found challenging and enriching experiences here and we wish they could stay here until middle school. Too bad the people of this township are too cheap to pass budgets to make neighborhood schools go to 6th grade! (the previous commenter obviously puts a lot of weight on their personal comfort, waiting until the doors are unlocked is standard procedure at EVERY public school!)

Winslow Township School No. 4 Elementary School 1

Posted June 03, 2011
This is by far the worst school my children have ever attended. We move quite frequently due to job relocations and we have seen our fair share of schools. Kindergarten homework is a joke and I fear my youngest will be ill prepared for first grade in the fall. I think we taught her more at home than she learned at school. I don't agree that if school begins at 9 am, that the doors to the school not be open until 9. Kids and parents are expected to wait outdoors, in the elements, until the doors are unlocked. By the time kids get settled into their morning and begin getting ready to leave for the day, the kindergarten class is half over. I am not at all surprised that this school does not have a rating. We are moving this summer by choice, in order to put our kids in a better school. If we are going to pay the taxes that we pay, the least they can do is improve these schools...and maybe even provide a bit of ac in the summer months so that my kids don't come home not feeling well and complaining of feeling dizzy and not being allowed more than 3 seconds at the water fountain twice a day. Horrible about sums it up.

Winslow Township School No. 4 Elementary School 4

Posted November 03, 2010
Great effort and dedication from the teaching staff. They work hard for our children and are always improving their teaching strategies and approaches to meet the needs of all learners. My children are thriving due to the teachers at School 4. Thank you for all that you do!

Posted May 27, 2009
My son has attended School 4 since Kindergarten in September 2007 and has already seen 2 principals. Ms. Clemens, the current principal is great and my son really enjoys learning. The school staff (teachers, administrative and maintenance) is fabulous! I wish the school went past the 2nd grade! Only down side is there could be more parent involvement; there are generally no more than 7 people who attend the HSA meetings and volunteer for school functions. Given the number of children who attend the school, that number should be tripled for every meeting at least.

Posted May 26, 2009
School 4 is a wonderful place to attend school. My child is getting a wonderful education and learning necessary social skills as well. The principal, Ms. Clemens, is dedicated to making sure each student is recognized and encouraged to be the best they can be. I am very happy with this school.

Winslow Township School No. 4 Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2008
great school that response to the needs of the students and the parents

Posted March 11, 2008
My sons have attended School 4 since Pre-K 3. The teachers and supplemental staff are excellent and commited to student achievement.

541 Kali Road, Sicklerville, NJ  08081
Last modified Winslow Township School No. 4 Elementary School is a Public school
Winslow Township School No. 4 Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top