PK-5 & Ungraded
Sicklerville, NJ

Posted January 25, 2015
Love this school my baby been in this school for 4 years now and she loves it..! I love the teachers they all been great!

Posted September 15, 2010
my daughter attended union valley from 2-5th and it is an excellent school. the teachers AND administration all care about the children and it is reflected in their teaching. the only two criticism i found were 1) there seriously needs to be more diversity in the teaching staff 2) gloucester twp schools should re-institute playgrounds for the children. UV is a great school and i hope that it stays that way!

Posted September 16, 2009
its a very hands on school and the parents are always involved in helping

Posted March 27, 2009
Two of my children passed throught this school, It has the best teachers and staff I have ever delt with.

Posted September 22, 2008
so far i am very impressed by the my children's teachers, the programs offered, and thier focus on communcations with the ; the teachers are very positive and offer con't. positive reinforcemnt and its a beautiful building

Posted September 20, 2008
The administration is so kind and accessible to the children and the parents. Any concerns I have had are addressed and communicated clearly with resolve. The teachers are fantastic too. Always nurturing the kids and encouraging them to be prepared for their next step in life. Union Valley is a great school. I am goin to miss the school, all my children are out and in middle and high school now. I would highly recommend this school to anyont wanting the best fulfilled education with such a caring staff. I cannot more kind words to the principle and vice principle. They have made this school a terrific place to grow. The ladies in the office are just the best too. Thanks to you all. Thank you for all your great guidance. My kids still come back to visit. 'They love you guys'

Posted November 11, 2007
We have been with Union Valley from the first day the doors opened! We have one child attending UV and two graduates. The best word to describe Union Valley is 'FAMILY'! Everyone at UV cares about the children. Each child is treated as an individual and their needs met from extra help to advanced learning. We have witness many programs first hand and happy with the results. We will be very sad when June '08 rolls around as our youngest moves onto middle school. We feel fortunate and blessed to be a part of the Union Valley Family. We could not have asked for a better environment for our children to grow and flourish!

Posted October 23, 2007
I am very pleased with Union Valley. My son is doing excellent thanks to his teachers and the other staff. It is a very friendly and informative environment for children to attend. I couldn't be more pleased with my sons overall performance since he has been attending Union Valley. The principals are excellent and on top of things. All the staff is polite and helpful.

Posted January 25, 2007
I think UNION VALLEY is excellent! My son finished 5th grade and my daughter is in 4th. Every year since the school opened has been awesome. I have been nothing but pleased w/ every teacher,office staff members and principals ! Both my children are enjoying the outstanding EXCEL program. Thank you to the wonderful,caring staff of UV!! Karen Dunbar

Posted September 14, 2006
I have a child in kindergarten and I am completely satisfied with every this school is about the back to school night was nothing less that perfect and all the teachers and principals were great

1300 Jarvis Road, Sicklerville, NJ  08081
Last modified Union Valley Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Union Valley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top