PK-5 & Ungraded
Sicklerville, NJ

Posted August 19, 2014
My daughter is blossoming at Erial elementary. The teachers are dedicated and really push for academic growth while at the same time attentive to individual needs. New principal has set very high standards for the staff and students and seems committed to succeed. One of my daughter 'a classmates temporarily transferred to another district and found she was way ahead academically due to Erial's standards. I am very impressed with the school so far!

Erial Elementary School 2

Posted December 19, 2011
Not impressed by the principle at all! If you have an issue and try to speak with him, he pushes the parent off to the assistant principle. The assistant principle is absolutely wonderful and very friendly. Too bad he can't be principle. My other concern is NOT one staff member monitors the children's safety when school let's out. Maybe once a week the principle will stand outside. The principle needs to be more involve and get to know the students better.

Posted June 24, 2011
My child had a wonderful 6 years there (from K-5). Teachers were wonderful. She always did well,

Posted October 09, 2010
Erial Elementary is a Family school filled wth GREAT teachers and students who want to make a difference in the world. My daughter went there now my grandaughter is a student there. I love Erial School

Posted October 09, 2010
I have wonderful memeories of the school and staff...

Posted October 09, 2010
The staff are awesome! It is a really neat place to work.

Posted September 28, 2010
I love this school. They are hands on and very family oriented. The principal and vice principal are never hiding in the office. They are outside in the mornings and afternoons willing to lend a hand. GREAT SCHOOL!

Posted September 28, 2010
My daughter oges there and the teachers are wonderful.

Posted May 04, 2010
We love Erial school. Great teachers that care for your children. Love that both principals know my children!

Posted May 04, 2010
Erial has great teachers and a wonderful school nurse. My son graduates 5th grade this year and he has had a great experience. This school also has alot of parent participation which makes for a nice environment.

20 Essex Avenue, Sicklerville, NJ  08081
Last modified Erial Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Erial Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top