PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

As a parent who has been blessed to earn advanced degrees, I have very strong thoughts/feelings about our three children's education. I greatly appreciate the education requirements for the administrators , faculty, & staff; their professionalism and Christian witness/Godly example through the "fruit of the spirit." Our family has been apart of SJCA for over 3 years. We have experienced the good and the not so good; however, this is the year of MIRACLES SEEN IN 2016 (redemption & deliverance). We are SJCA and we are one...one BIG Christian family helping one another care and educate, the precious gifts God has bestowed unto us! I can attest that you, your children, your family, your church family, and your community will be truly blessed by that which is sown into your child(ren) 180 days out of the year. Register today, don't put it off any longer, you won't regret it :-)

My daughter has been attending this school since Kindergarten. She is now on 4th grade and we both LOVE this school! The teachers are amazing and you can tell they not only love what they do, but they love the children. The classroom sizes are small so my daughter gets the help and education she deserves. The new principal is on point this year! I could go on but I just want people to know that if you are looking for a Christian education with an A+ curriculum then this is your school.

Amount of homework: Agree

The school believes that the students are working hard most of the day and that their time home should be for reinforcing lessons but mostly family time.

Amazing teachers that are dedicated to the ministry of both the church and school. They are talented teachers who you can trust to ensure your children to grow academically and spiritually.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

My son started attending this school in preschool and now he is in second grade and excelling academically and spiritually. Since we were blessed with our new principal, Mrs. Judy Orme, the communication is happening and the teachers, staff and volunteers are committed to the ministry of the school and church.

What a wonderful school! My children love attending this school and have been for over 5 years. We started here for their great pre-school program and I was so happy that I continued their education here. Great Christian teacher/student ratio.

Love this school! Teachers and staff are warm and helpful. My daughter is excelling and making many friends. I would recommend this school to anyone.

This school has gone through several changes this year to enable it to provide an outstanding christian education. Our new principal is awesome, talented and caring. The staff is dedicated and gifted in their abilities to teach and nurture the students. If you are looking for a quality education at an affordable rate South Jersey Christian Academy would be a great choice. It is never too late to provide your child with the proper values and education that will help them to succeed. Ask our parents. Stop by and check us out. You will be glad you did.

I have twin boys attending this school and my husband and I are in the process of enrolling our youngest boy this September.. My twins are learning above public school educational material, core values on human respect and Christian morals. Their grades are excellent and they love this school. My son said finally!! I feel like I matter and fit in.. Wild kids are not tolerated at this school and the staff work with the children to obtain the respect that everyone has for one another. The work at this school is not easy and the children and teachers get the job done. Winslow's public schools cannot compare to SJCA at all. I had my twins in the public school system and removed them for the lack of work, responsibilities of the principal and some teachers were even down right mean and nasty. I will never send my children to another Winslow public school ever again.. I rather pay SJCA to keep my kids safe and teach them so I can breathe in peace.. Thanks SJCA family!! We love u and keep up the great work!!

Communication, Communication, Communication. This is the one element that is sorely lacking at the South Jersey Christian Academy. Parents are never notified in a timely manner concerning any problems that may arise concerning the curriculum and/or disciplinary actions toward the child. Those that are in charge will often give the excuse that they were too busy or understaffed to contact you. My advice, avoid this school only if you wish to remain blind and out of the loop as to your child s activities. Remember that favoritism will be obliged toward those students whose parents actually work or volunteer at this school. The rule book that they hold so dear changes daily and is never adhered to - so watch out for that. This is not to say that all teachers are like this in this school. Some are very pleasant and know that their school has a serious problem of hypocrisy.

Last modified South Jersey Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8