Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Conerly Road school is one of the best schools I have know. My daughter is going to 4th grade and I am extremely happy with he school.Excellent teachers and staff.

Great school.. great teachers... great principal.. great PTO... we are happy with the school. My daughter loves the school and teachers!!!

one of the best schools in Franklin. Love the principal and staff. My daughter is being going there since Pre K.

Conerly Road school is one of the best schools I have know. My son is in kindergarten and I am extremely happy with his performance.Excellent teachers and staff.

We have been happy with the teachers at this school - but there are other issues here that concern us. Therefore, the lower rating.

I don't care what numbers are assigned to the district based on scores...I LOVE CRS! The staff and parents go above and beyond to enrich the children's learning experience. 2 of my 3 kids go there (one in 3rd, the other in 1st), and they are excelling and loving school. My youngest will be there next year!

My two children have been going to Conerly Road School since Pre-K. One is about to enter the 4th grade and one is about to enter 3rd grade. We moved into a larger home in town just to keep my children in this school until they both complete the 4th grade. We LOVE the school, the teachers, the principal and the diversity that the school offers. Everyone at the school tries to make a difference. The entire staff at Conerly Road School works hard for our children. I highly recommend this school!!!

It is a very diverse school with a lot of parents who want to help and care about the education the students are getting.

The children, the Principal and the PTo are great!

A school & district which is constantly striving to improve ALL aspects of education, including curriculum,standards-based classrooms & assessments. This yr., 2008-09 ,faculty professional development , use of technology, new standards-based assessments & report cards are being highly developed . The principal & teachers are extremely dedicated to learning for 'mastery' & the overall well being of their students

Last modified Conerly Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.