PK-4 & Ungraded
Somerset, NJ

Posted June 04, 2013
Conerly Road school is one of the best schools I have know. My son is in kindergarten and I am extremely happy with his performance.Excellent teachers and staff.

Conerly Road Elementary School 1

Posted April 16, 2013
We have been happy with the teachers at this school - but there are other issues here that concern us. Therefore, the lower rating.

Posted December 14, 2012
I don't care what numbers are assigned to the district based on scores...I LOVE CRS! The staff and parents go above and beyond to enrich the children's learning experience. 2 of my 3 kids go there (one in 3rd, the other in 1st), and they are excelling and loving school. My youngest will be there next year!

Posted July 31, 2011
My two children have been going to Conerly Road School since Pre-K. One is about to enter the 4th grade and one is about to enter 3rd grade. We moved into a larger home in town just to keep my children in this school until they both complete the 4th grade. We LOVE the school, the teachers, the principal and the diversity that the school offers. Everyone at the school tries to make a difference. The entire staff at Conerly Road School works hard for our children. I highly recommend this school!!!

Posted October 08, 2009
It is a very diverse school with a lot of parents who want to help and care about the education the students are getting.

Posted October 08, 2009
The children, the Principal and the PTo are great!

Posted April 08, 2009

Conerly Road Elementary School 0

Posted March 02, 2009
A school & district which is constantly striving to improve ALL aspects of education, including curriculum,standards-based classrooms & assessments. This yr., 2008-09 ,faculty professional development , use of technology, new standards-based assessments & report cards are being highly developed . The principal & teachers are extremely dedicated to learning for 'mastery' & the overall well being of their students

Conerly Road Elementary School 0

Posted May 15, 2008
CRS is a great school! My son has been here since kindergarten and will be in 3rd grade this fall. So far all the teachers he's had are great teachers!

Posted January 06, 2008

Conerly Road Elementary School
35 Conerly Road, Somerset, NJ  08873
Last modified Conerly Road Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Conerly Road Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top