PK-4 & Ungraded
Somerset, NJ

Pine Grove Manor Elementary School 0

Posted October 27, 2009
My daughter is in Kindergarten. We are extremely pleased with what she learned last year in Pre-K, and how much she has already picked up in the first few weeks of school. We love the teachers and would highly recommend the school.

Posted September 12, 2008

Posted March 08, 2006
Pine Grove Manor is a performing arts magnet school that offers an education integrated with creative movement, drama, music and art. The teachers are enthusiastic professionals who work hard to deliver a quality education to the students. All four of my children have attended PGM. It is a warm, caring environment that is student-centered. Parents are always welcome and are quite involved within the school activities. I would highly recommend this school.

Pine Grove Manor Elementary School 4

Posted March 02, 2006
Comments about Pre-K: Empahsis on arts, basic self-sufficiency. Teachers let children dictate how much they want on numerical competency. Regular reports on what they learned for the week. My child loves the school and the teachers and has great regard for them.

Posted January 25, 2005
Pine Grove is a very unique school. I was fortunate to have started my 2 daughters in this school. Due to family reasons we had to relocate to another state and I had to transfer my children. Looking back, I now know how to tell the difference between a good school and the best school. Pine Grove is the best. It is so much like a family. The staff and the teachers really care about the students. They make going to school fun. Of course there is a lot of hard work in academics, but learning the Arts in this school adds extra magnitude to your child's learning. Everyone from the Principal to the Security Guard takes care of you and your family. I hope I can one day move back and return to PGM! -Dawn Eure

Pine Grove Manor Elementary School 3

Posted September 04, 2004

Posted July 15, 2004
Both my children have gone to Pine Grove School since they were 5 years old. PGM is a school where the children come first. Each child is encouraged to do their personal best. The teachers are highly skilled and work hard to bring out the best in each child. The principal is kind and knows each child by name. PGM has been a blessing to me and my family. Worlds cannot express how I feel about everyone at PGM. The greatest part of PGM is it a family,from the PTO, teachers and Staff of PGM we work as a team. Thank you PGM for bringing out the best in my children and giving them the encouragement and confidence they need to go out into the world! '

Posted March 08, 2004
My daughter is in 2nd grade in Pine Grove and I am thoroughly impressed with every aspect of this school. They teach, not only the regular curriculum, but great values, morals & safety, as well. My daughter has come so far in such a short period of time. Students receive specialized (wether the child is falling short or excelling) teachings, as needed and I have never seen a principal so proud of his kids as this one. It is more like a big family. I had no choice on schools when we moved to Franklin Township and I am happy she was assigned to this one. There is no doubt in my mind, the education these children are receiving now, in Pine Grove, will lead them to a better jump in high school.

Pine Grove Manor Elementary School
130 Highland Avenue, Somerset, NJ  08873
Last modified Pine Grove Manor Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pine Grove Manor Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top