K-4 & Ungraded
South Plainfield, NJ

John F. Kennedy Elementary School 4

Posted September 14, 2007
Very well organized, safe environment, very good facilities. I had a really good experience with the teachers of my kids. I think they did a really good job with them. The ESL program was really helpful for my son. I liked a lot this school.

John F. Kennedy Elementary School 5

Posted January 30, 2007
Just a great school and a great town! Everyone knows each other. Many of the parents and faculty grew up in the town and have stayed. Its really something special. One event is the talent show. No one should ever miss it.

John F. Kennedy Elementary School
2900 Norwood Avenue, South Plainfield, NJ  07080
Last modified John F. Kennedy Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John F. Kennedy Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top