South Plainfield, NJ

Posted May 30, 2014
The correct name is Holy Savior Academy now. My son went to PreK-4 here and the teacher is just the most wonderful teacher one could ask for. She loves the kids and goes above and beyond the call of duty. My other son will be attending in the fall.

Sacred Heart Elementary School 3

Posted February 07, 2013
It would be great if you could update your website to reflect the new name of the school: Holy Savior Academy.

Sacred Heart Elementary School 2

Posted October 26, 2010
I have decided that instead of posting anymore comments that I will wish you peace and pray that you make the best decisions possible when it comes to your children. God bless.

Sacred Heart Elementary School 2

Posted October 19, 2010
School needs to inform parents of academic status by revealing the overall standarized test scores of the students in comparison to the other catholic schools in the dioscese. Much improvement is needed in test scores, teaching of curriculum, as well as preparedness of graduates going onto high school. It has been my experience that graduates are below average when entering high school and with this being a private school, my expectations are higher.

Sacred Heart Elementary School 1

Posted October 19, 2010
It is a fact that participation and involvement of the pastor in the school is extremely important as it is with a CEO of a company. I feel that this is lacking in the case of SHS. Many concerns of parents fall on deaf ears and are not being addressed properly, which may ultimately lead to the failure of the school. This school needs to clean house and try to rebuild its reputation. Our drop in enrollment and poor standardized test scores speak for themselves.

Posted October 18, 2010
The person who wrote the previous review has been misinformed. That is the only reason I can think of as to why someone would write such a review.Test scores are not low at Sacred Heart. My child's scores in Language and Reading were off the charts, Math etc were well above average, as were many of her classmates. A testament to the wonderful teachers at SHS.

Posted September 30, 2010
I totally don't agree with prior review. I have 3 children in Sacred Heart, oldest just graduated last year. Sacred Heart is a wonderful secure, loving place. By no means is it unstable in anyway. I am so proud of my kids and the wonderful people they are becoming. I can only credit so much of that to their school. They are kind, considerate and have manors. The bond the kids have with their peers of all ages and the faculty is undeniable. I made the right choice when I chose Sacred Heart 10 years ago for my oldest and would make that choice again today!!!

Sacred Heart Elementary School 4

Posted July 28, 2009
I almost left the school at the end of the year, but I am very happy that I didn't. The school is going in the right direction with looking for a new princiapal. Now they have to follow with getting a new preist who actally loves the school. My children love this school, they feel like it is a second home for them. I have loved all the teachers that my chidren have had, also there are many sports for the kids to do. This school is a very happy, and loving enviorment for all kids. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted June 02, 2009
My children have been students at Sacred Heart for many years. Saying we are very please and satisfied with the education and environment is an understatement. The bond the children have with the principal and teachers is unbelievable, they are truly family. This is what we were looking for when we choose a school for our children. Thank You.

Posted February 26, 2009
I am an alumna from Sacred Heart and the material taught to me at this school has helped me in high school a great deal. The student to teacher ratio is small which gives the student time to ask questions and really able to wrap their minds around the material. Sacred Heart also is an excellent environment for adolescence to be taught. It is a postive atmosphere where religion plays a big role. It is safe environment for children as well. The extracurricular activities which are offered at Sacred Heart bring in the whole family and keeps the kids active in both physically and in the school. I am glad my parents chose for me to go to this school.

Sacred Heart Elementary School
1 Sacred Heart Dr, South Plainfield, NJ  07080
Last modified Sacred Heart Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Sacred Heart Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top