6-8 & Ungraded
Southampton, NJ

Southampton Twp School No 3 3

Posted April 15, 2014
School #3. Unlike the previous reviewers, I have had nothing but problems with communication from the teachers since we moved here almost two years ago. All of my requests for communication go ignored even after the principle stepped in. This has been the worst school for communication my children have ever been in.

Southampton Twp School No 3 5

Posted April 05, 2014
Wonderful School, teachers and staff. Great small town feeling. My son goes here as did I, my siblings and my father

Southampton Twp School No 3 0

Posted April 24, 2010
My son loved attending and never missed a day. He was also active in the arts, and had many friends. The teachers were interested and involved (except one whom I will not name) and he received many awards upon graduation.

Southampton Twp School No 3
100 Warrior Way, Southampton, NJ  08088
Last modified Southampton Twp School No 3 is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southampton Twp School No 3 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top