Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted January 15, 2016
I went here and so did my children. Its a wonderful school. Never had a problem with them and wouldn't send my children anywhere else.

Southampton Twp School No 1 4

Posted July 15, 2013
Great school but the principle is little loopy..... I don't need a snow call from piper your pet dog. It's also unprofessional how he brings them to work. My only major concern is they constantly have mold problems and they don't clean properly. This really affects students health!

Southampton Twp School No 1 1

Posted May 17, 2013
If you want a robot child who isn't aloud to have emotion and loses ambition in everything then that's the school for you. This is the worst place and teachers yell and young children and disrespect disable children. Its a nightmare

Posted October 04, 2011
Great school district! Tons of parent involvement. The kids want to be in school. The teachers keep you informed via notes home, phone calls, or email...whichever you prefer. Also, the superintendant is always keeping you informed on what's going on via phone messages and emails. My kids are loving it! Small class sizes which makes learning easier. I am very happy with this school.

Posted September 25, 2007
My 3 yr. old son has had delays since infancy and needed a special Pre-school that know how to deal with these sorts of things. I found that here at Southampton School District! Not only is his classroom size small, but he has access to Speech and Occupational Therapists that he might not of had at other pre-schools. I am very satisfied with this school district!

Posted March 14, 2006
I am very impressed with School 1. The teachers and staff are wonderful. The school has a warm , nurturing atmosphere. You can tell everybody wants to be there. I am pleased with the curriculum and programs. There are many opportunities for parents to volunteer their time, either in the school or through PTA. If only more parents would be involved in their child's education, they'd see that our children are receiving a top-notch education.

Southampton Twp School No 1 3

Posted February 17, 2006
We lived in Southampton for 5 years. My child attended school 1 and 2. I felt the curriculum was very good and the faculty at both schools I dealt with were very involved. Parent involvement is great here too. You get a very small town feeling which is not found in too many places in todays world. The only disadvantage is the extracurricular here. I didn't realize how much more there was out there until we moved away. I miss the 'community feel' of Southampton but, I think my childen will have more academic and a wider range of other experiences where we live now.

Southampton Twp School No 1
26 Pleasant St, Southampton, NJ  08088
Last modified Southampton Twp School No 1 is a Public school that serves grades PK-2