Posted May 15, 2008
My child went here 2006-2007. What a fantastic school. The Principle and the teaching staff alike were brilliant. Without doubt a school to be recommended. I can't speak highly enough of this school. A refreshing change that Sparta BOE should do well to implement in other Sparta schools.

Posted January 04, 2008
The best school sparta has to offer

Posted March 31, 2006
- a former student
This school was the best school I've ever went to! Mr.Gregory did a great job as principal and I loved my teachers Mrs.Sawicki and Mr.Chodkiewicz. I would go here again if I could.

Mohawk Avenue Elementary School 3

Posted March 22, 2006
Finally - a good experience with a sparta school! The principal, Mr Gregory, is caring and knows each kid by name. WHen my son began the process of prviate school applications, Mr. Gregory was very encouraging and helpful. Mrs. Feldmann was a very strict, no nonsense teacher which was great for us.

Posted February 23, 2006
Fantastic school. My daughter has been attending sparta schoolsystem for her 4th year and this school was here favorite. Principal Mr. Gregory is a blessing to this school and the community.

Posted February 28, 2005

Posted November 05, 2004
I went to this school and I have to say that it is great! The only thing I do not like is the lockers. They are old and run down and some of them are broken. But other than that- A+! The teachers are all very nice and understand.

Mohawk Avenue Elementary School
18 Mohawk Avneue, Sparta, NJ  07871
Last modified Mohawk Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grade 5
Mohawk Avenue Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top