Posted August 22, 2014
Edward Walton is great. The classroom teacher are able to individualized classroom and home work assignments. Students are reassessed throughout school year and teacher are attentive to the students. I am very pleased with this school.

Edward V. Walton Elementary School 1

Posted June 22, 2014
Absolutely careless school. Nobody cares about the students. All this school cares is how to get money in every way possible. No help, no understanding, no responsibility. I would think twice before I put my kids into this disgusting school. I am appalled. Springfield such a nice town, to have such a horrible school.

Posted March 24, 2014
I moved to Springfield so my son could be in a full day kindergarten and he just made the cut-off (which is longer than other districts). I work in another district, but did not want to send my son to the schools in the district I work in. I am so proud to say my son attends Edward Walton. He loves it and all the staff members are great! I have nothing negative to say against this school. The parents are involved and the school does a lot of fundraisers that benefit the students.

Posted September 09, 2013
Great School... Great Teachers n Great curriculum. Very well managed...Principal, Teachers, Office Staff, School Bus Staff n aalll exceeds above all the expecations...

Edward V. Walton Elementary School 1

Posted January 08, 2013
ATTN! before you even consider this Gestapo school, you should be aware that NO flexibility or understanding of ANY kind is exercised by the staff of this,,, so called... school!! Do your reserach on the staff DENYING a student to come to school because he has a MEDICAL ALLERGY to egg in the shot that they MANDATE!!! This CALLOUS school's staff will NOT let this Victim of their GESTAPO mandates, finish his education! Despicable!

Posted May 29, 2012
This is great school where the children are well taken care of and the school is very well organized. My daughter after moving in from the 1st day she started enjoying.

Posted May 10, 2012
One of the best schools in New Jersey or probably in US. I had heard good reviews about this school. But when i moved to Springfield and had my daughter put to school, it really exceeded my expectations from the school. Excellent and well trained staff, personal attention to children, lots of effort taken to ensure latest technical enhancements are given to children in the school.. It couldn't have been better. Way to go...!!!

Posted March 27, 2012
Have really enjoyed sending my daughter to this school. The teachers are all very kind and on the ball and I respect the way it is run.

Posted June 12, 2011
My daughter went to Walton from K to 2nd grade. It's been a wonderful experience in every respect. Excellent, collaborative , friendly atmosphere in the class. The teachers not only deliver high academic/ well rounded curriculum, but they pay attention to building characters and a right attitude towards learning. Very well organized school. A lot of effort goes into arts, music and health education. There is a gifted and talented program starting in 1st grade, and their results are amazing. Homework is well balanced and kids( and parents) can choose different levels of difficulty. Communication with teachers via email is seamless, everybody I interacted with was very responsive and went the extra mile to help. Can't think of a better school for my daughter. I'm looking forward to Sandmeyer next year!

Posted April 07, 2010