Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

This school is managed and directed by a complete robotic administration that does not care about the child's needs. If you have a child with special needs, this is not the school for your child.

This is everything you want in a Pre-K through 2 school. My two children over the course of 6 years have had amazing teachers who had passion for teaching and truly cared for my children as if they were theirs. The administrative office staff are second to none - they know every child and parent that walks in and out of that school. It is a warm and welcoming environment for all.

very happy with the education, teachers and amazing principal. my two girls excited to go to school every day

This school is fine for some children. However, if your child isn't an obedient type and is more of a free spirit, creative type this school might not support him/her in developing to his/her potential. My child regularly expressed frustration and unhappiness about the classroom experience. The teacher was consistently negative when reviewing my child. My child even said to me one day after school that he was told he was "bad." After changing schools and seeing my child excel and be truly happy, I realize that this school is not right for everyone.

Edward Walton is great. The classroom teacher are able to individualized classroom and home work assignments. Students are reassessed throughout school year and teacher are attentive to the students. I am very pleased with this school.

Absolutely careless school. Nobody cares about the students. All this school cares is how to get money in every way possible. No help, no understanding, no responsibility. I would think twice before I put my kids into this disgusting school. I am appalled. Springfield such a nice town, to have such a horrible school.

I moved to Springfield so my son could be in a full day kindergarten and he just made the cut-off (which is longer than other districts). I work in another district, but did not want to send my son to the schools in the district I work in. I am so proud to say my son attends Edward Walton. He loves it and all the staff members are great! I have nothing negative to say against this school. The parents are involved and the school does a lot of fundraisers that benefit the students.

Great School... Great Teachers n Great curriculum. Very well managed...Principal, Teachers, Office Staff, School Bus Staff n aalll exceeds above all the expecations...

ATTN! before you even consider this Gestapo school, you should be aware that NO flexibility or understanding of ANY kind is exercised by the staff of this,,, so called... school!! Do your reserach on the staff DENYING a student to come to school because he has a MEDICAL ALLERGY to egg in the shot that they MANDATE!!! This CALLOUS school's staff will NOT let this Victim of their GESTAPO mandates, finish his education! Despicable!

This is great school where the children are well taken care of and the school is very well organized. My daughter after moving in from the 1st day she started enjoying.

Last modified Edward V. Walton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2